SVP, Product Management
Location : Los Angeles (Brentwood) or New York (Union Square)
The SVP Product Management is responsible for Product >> Strategy, Roadmap, Development, Marketing and Management for a suite of inter-connected platform and consumer facing product lines. Advertising, Publisher and Platform Product lines offer solutions and services that result in better attention for brands to market to consumers while unlocking appropriate value for publishers given the higher quality attention they enjoy with their viewers.
Advertising Product includes responsibility for the management and evolution of an existing Engagement Ad Unit, as well as development of a new slate of ad products that introduce alternate, complimentary ad formats for advertisers.
Premium Publisher Integration Product includes responsibility for defining integrations within Partner environments to enable true[X]-powered advertising. Integrations span numerous devices and formats, including Roku and TVOS connected devices, iOS and Android mobile devices as well as Set Top Box devices.
Attention-Based Exchange Platform includes the management and evolution of a full-featured advertising exchange solution that powers both advertising campaigns and partner integrations for true[X] and 3rd party partners.
This is a hands-on executive position, managing a multi-disciplined team within an entrepreneurial environment. The SVP Product Management will be a driving force within the company leadership team, determining strategy and tactics to transform the industry.
● Demonstrated experience in product management with increasingly senior product roles and proven ability to manage platform/technical product managers and consumer-facing product managers.
● Demonstrated expertise in bringing platform and consumer product experiences to market with history of iteration and innovation and increased adoption of products.
● 8-10 years minimum experience operating at a senior level in a consumer, platform or advertising product capacity - or - experience in leadership role for high profile, high volume, highly relevant product management. (Special consideration will be given to those with premium network programmer and/or digital advertising experience.)
● Expert in sophisticated advertising metrics and advertising business modeling
● Demonstrated success in defining business and product requirements and in positioning/marketing products
resulting in adoption.
● Proven track record in hiring, training and managing high performing, collaborative teams.
● Extensive presentation experience, an executive who is comfortable talking product and technology with business
decision makers and industry peers.
● Independent and driven, a self-motivated executive, wants to win
● Inspirational, able to inspire internally and to inspire and lead an industry
● Organized and precise, empowers team to execute, increases effectiveness of others, knows how to build an org
● Takes ownership and accountability seriously, takes pride in taking it seriously
● Wins and loses with the team, and with the company
● Tough but fair, celebrates victories and does not run from difficult situations or conversations
Meet Some of true[X]'s Employees
Sharon’s team manages the client accounts and is mostly responsible for post-IO campaign implementation. She also works closely with the Sales and Strategy Teams to sell campaigns based on clients' needs.
Back to top