This is a 6 month contractor role, with a potential to extend. It will be based in New York and will report to the Director of Project Management.
true[X] is a technology company building the next generation of advertising products and experiences for premium video. Our mission is to provide the best advertising experience for consumers, the best monetization for premium publishers, and the best return for brand advertisers.
Across connected TV, mobile, and desktop we empower premium publishers to create experiences that allow them to serve the widest possible audience by optimizing consumers’ time and attention, and delivering impactful results for advertisers. For brands and advertisers true[X] delivers on our true[ATTENTION] guarantee of effective, zero-waste, high-engagement ad experiences that drive measurable brand funnel impact.
The Ad Studio is a division of true[X] focused on fostering, challenging and innovating attention advertising, and is a full service organization comprised of project managers, designers, strategists and producers. The Ad Studio leads creative storytelling and how to best tell a brand’s story by developing insights based on data, functionalities and KPIs.
true[X], an independently run subsidiary of 21st Century Fox, is headquartered in Los Angeles and New York, with offices in Chicago, Seattle, Detroit, and San Francisco.
● Ensures that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget.
● Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects.
● Provide day-to-day updates for project status.
● Adhere to meeting formats created by project management leadership to service different stages of a project, and facilitate those meetings to drive to effective outcomes (i.e., Requirements gathering, workload prioritization, weekly project standups or other adaptive status meetings).
● Participate in the project close-out and launch communication process, partnering with project management leadership to communicate effectively to the business once an initiative is complete.
● Ensure resource availability and allocation.
● Ensure processes are adhered to, including timelines, milestones, roles and responsibilities.
● Manages relationships with internal clients and stakeholders (Account, Sales, Ad Ops, Product).
● Maintains comprehensive project documentation.
● Assist in data entry and extraction for project updates.
● Collaborate with other members of the Ad Studio, Account, Sales, Ad Ops & Product to develop creative and innovative attention advertising.
● B.A. or B.S in Graphic Design, Media, Communications, or related field.
● 1+ years of project management experience.
● Proficient knowledge of project management software and an understanding of Adobe Creative Suite & other project management tools.
● Passion & understanding for design, including, but not limited to UI/UX, user flows, design patterns and visual language.
● Understanding of how to collect, manipulate and access data.
● Entrepreneurial spirit is a must.
● Strong organizational and analytical skills.
● Strong project management skills.
● Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal).
● Experience supporting client management.
● Working in a service organization/role is a nice to have.
● A sense of humor really helps.
Back to top