Sales Operations Analyst
Do you want to make a significant impact? Do you want to help shape the future of True Value Company? True Value has a Sales Operations Analyst role in which you will help drive revenue and increase our global footprint nationally.
Revolutionize Wholesale and join a high performing sales team. We are a dynamic team committed to driving True Value's aggressive growth as the only nationally branded hardlines wholesaler that celebrates independent retailers.
• Embraces personal and professional development
• Values diverse perspectives
• Provides competitive compensation
• Committed to volunteerism and community outreach
Your Value = Our Value. True Value.
Under minimal supervision, supports sales enablement program for both existing customers and prospects. Directs and coordinates a high-performance team focused on an enablement program in the tool strategy, creation, development, roadmap, delivery, and evolution of enablement tools and programs aligned with the sales process, selling motions, and best practices.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities (in order of importance):
- Develops primary supplier and secondary supplier monthly "Play Calls" for the Field team to improve wholesale sales and/or support retail excellence, includes development of retailer facing collateral, retailer email templates, internal and retailer video creation (content and editing), supporting tools, technology solutions, tracking requirements and goals, documentation creation, webinar scheduling, and training content development along with delivery.
- Works cross functionally on all aspects of "Play Call" and program/initiatives, includes working on the ordering functionality, identifies and hone offerings with features/benefits, provide Marketing detailed specs for collateral, testing, provide insight into the retailer perspective and needs, and provide Corp Communication.
- Conducts presentation/training for retailers, leadership, and associates. Conducts Reunion training as well as staffing Reunion events. Drives prospect attendance at Reunion with goals, collateral, strategy.
- Creates best-practices, tools, and collateral to develop the overall knowledge of the Field. Creates and maintains content on Field Connect.
- Conducts analysis of exception and trend reporting to develop action plans and target lists. Develops collateral resources and tools for prospecting.
- Handles issue resolution and identifies improvement opportunities in the new customer set up process. Supports new customer needs, for e.g. training program development.
- Uses CRM system to monitor pipeline for prospects and performs additions, modifications, updates. Ensures system is up-to-date.
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned.
- Five to seven years of sales enablement experience for both existing customers and prospects. Comprehensive knowledge of sales policies, procedures, and practices.
- Work experience in hardware/DIY retail and/or wholesale industry is preferred.
- Basic knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint) and CRM systems (for documenting sales activities.
- Richardson Sales Training experience is preferred.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Back to top