Looking for a great opportunity in the manufacturing industry? A company with competitive wages, great medical benefits and an industry-leading 401K plan?
True Value Manufacturing Co., a leading manufacturer of architectural paints, aerosols & paint
applicators is seeking personally driven and dependable associates who are interested in working with an enthusiastic, fast-paced, customer-focused team.
Salary range starts at $13.86 / hr. with a step progression to $16.36 at 18 months. After completing 18 months, associates are able to earn annual merit increases up to a maximum of $18.00.
The Core Shift Hours are: Monday through Friday 6 am to 2:30 pm.
Using either a Forklift, Stacker, or Hand Jack, ideal candidate will receive, store, and distribute material, tools, equipment, and products within establishments.
- Picks, stacks and verifies the correct quantity of finished product as designated on the shipping label or purchase order. Verifies and denotes quantity marked out on purchase order. Perform monthly cycle counts.
- Receives all raw materials for departments. Stock, count, and verify all products.
- Operates material handling equipment such as a forklift, stacker and hand jack, in an efficient and safe manner.
- Follows preventative maintenance program on assigned material handling equipment.
- Responsible for housekeeping
- Maintain the inventory for departments.
- Provides training and work related guidance to lesser skilled department employees.
- Have basic computer skills.
- Maintain the recycling area and shipments.
- Be a backup for production when needed.
- Perform other duties as required
- Must have ability to operate all material handling equipment including Hand Jacks.
- Ability to pick orders in at least one of the following areas (4th Shift, Brush, or UPS)
- Must have ability to work in a team environment.
- Must have good attention to detail
- Must have ability to read, write, and perform basic mathematics to the extent necessary to do all paperwork, process all orders and learn new processes.
- Must have ability to stand and walk 8 to 10 hours/day. Must be able to work overtime when needed.
Must have ability to work with chemicals, paints, and solvents.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Back to top