Paid Marketing Intern (summer)
The Morning Call Media Group – Allentown, PA
The Morning Call Media Group, the Lehigh Valley's leading media company, is seeking interns to assist our marketing department this summer.
- Posting to social media sites like Facebook and Twitter. Interns post, tweet and blog on a daily basis.
- Taking photos at Marketing events and upload them to our various online galleries.
- Assisting in the setting-up and tear down process of Morning Call booths at various summer events.
- Participating in the execution of marketing events from beginning ideas to the execution of the event.
- Completing administrative duties, including scheduling promotional advertising for The Morning Call, contest fulfillment and other marketing related duties.
- Leading tours to outside groups who visit The Morning Call
- Must have a positive attitude and excellent social skills and be willing to promote The Morning Call Media Group in a positive light to the public.
- Must be punctual and reliable.
- The internship is 20 hours per week and candidates must be able to work flexible hours, including nights and weekends.
- Must be able to lift 25 lbs.
- Have a valid driver’s license. Interns are responsible for driving the Marketing van to various events.
The Morning Call Media Group is part of tronc, (formerly Tribune Publishing), one of the most respected media companies in the world.
tronc, Inc. (NASDAQ:TRNC) is a media company rooted in award-winning journalism. Headquartered in Chicago, tronc operates newsrooms in ten markets with titles including the Chicago Tribune, Los Angeles Times, New York Daily News, The Baltimore Sun, Orlando Sentinel, South Florida's Sun-Sentinel, Newport News, Virginia’s Daily Press, Allentown, Pennsylvania's The Morning Call, Hartford Courant, and The San Diego Union-Tribune. Our legacy of brands has earned a combined 105 Pulitzer Prizes and is committed to informing, inspiring and engaging local communities.
Our brands create and distribute content across our media portfolio, offering integrated marketing, media, and business services to consumers and advertisers, including digital solutions and advertising opportunities.
Meet Some of tronc's Employees
Media Sales Consultant
Alex helps local businesses find unique and innovative ways to reach their customers. By working with clients to understand their strategic goals, she’s able to design custom, multi-platform campaigns that achieve results.
Back to top