Inside Sales Media Rep
Represents the company by serving as an initial point of contact in support of inbound customer calls. Responsible for providing exemplary customer service. Supports customer needs by placing print and digital orders, as well as online support. Provides customers with product information as requested. Builds rapport with customers by probing for needs and recommending appropriate solutions. Responds to customer questions and takes orders.
- Engages customer decision makers in conversations regarding company product or services.
- Obtains and records information about potential customers, and applies this knowledge to identify needs and make recommendations to induce sales, and assist in resolving issues with targeted customers.
- Utilizes superior product knowledge to develop solutions to customer needs.
- Recommends product alternatives to potential customers with the goal of increasing product sales.
- May research and maintain a database of potential leads and existing client demographics, depending on the assigned business category.
- Meets and exceeds all assigned revenue goals, targets, and qualitative business metrics.
- As time permits, may initiate outbound calls targeted to select potential customers.
- Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience preferred.
- Working knowledge and experience utilizing a CRM and Microsoft Office products to manage day to day activities
- Demonstrated success in meeting assigned revenue and assigned sales metric goals
- Industry and market knowledge a plus, print, digital, and mobile platform knowledge and skills preferred
- Excellent analytical, written, and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Customer Service experience with strong professional phone skills required
- Strong listening, communication, and selling skills
- Effective relationship-building skills
- Strong customer service, problem solving, time management and financial business acumen skills
- Motivated, persuasive, and consultative with the ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Bilingual skills a plus
- Travel may be necessary
Meet Some of tronc's Employees
Media Sales Consultant
Alex helps local businesses find unique and innovative ways to reach their customers. By working with clients to understand their strategic goals, she’s able to design custom, multi-platform campaigns that achieve results.
Back to top