Inside Media Sales Representative
This position will perform outbound sales calls including lead follow up, sales qualification and client account reviews to maintain and grow a portfolio of customers and meet and/or exceed daily outbound call quotas. Focus will be on establishing value-added relationships with assigned list of customers to ensure client retention and satisfaction. Ideal candidate is motivated, persuasive and consultative with the ability to work independently as well as in a team environment.
- Growing existing customer accounts within their assigned territory and/or product category.
- Upselling and bundling appropriate digital solutions to drive incremental revenue and increase average revenue per order (ARPO.)
- Meet/exceed call, email and sales activity metrics to ensure client engagement and retention.
- Engages decision makers in conversations regarding product or service; obtain and record. information about potential customers, use to induce a sale/set an appointment.
- Reduce customer churn by providing excellent customer service and consultative solutions.
- Provides solutions/recommendations & up-sell products utilizing superior product knowledge.
- Accountable for meeting and exceeding assigned revenue goals and targets.
- Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
- Understand and articulate our value propositions and full portfolio of offerings through inside sales channels.
• BA/BS degree (Business preferred); one year plus advertising/media inside sales experience required.
• Experience maintaining and managing a territory base of < $400,000 annual revenue.
• Working knowledge and experience utilizing a CRM and Microsoft Office products to manage day to day activities.
• Demonstrated success in meeting revenue goals.
• Media industry market knowledge a plus, print, digital, mobile platform knowledge & skills preferred.
• Excellent analytical, written, oral, communication and presentation skills.
• Strong customer service, problem solving, time management and financial business acumen skills
• Effective relationship-building skills.
• Research and build a database of existing clients and referrals.
Meet Some of tronc's Employees
Media Sales Consultant
Alex helps local businesses find unique and innovative ways to reach their customers. By working with clients to understand their strategic goals, she’s able to design custom, multi-platform campaigns that achieve results.
Back to top