Inside Media Sales Representative
Inside Sales Representative
The Morning Call Media Group, the Lehigh Valley's leading media company, is seeking a high-energy and successful inside media sales professional to sell our portfolio of advertising solutions including print, digital, direct mail, sponsorships and promotions and much more.
Our team of inside media sales professionals are responsible for actively selling advertising to new and existing customers by placing outbound sales calls.
If you are ready to become part of a team of highly motivated and passionate sales professionals; and you truly want to help local businesses grow and thrive, then you would be perfect for our team!
- Entrepreneurial, creative, rewarding and team oriented work environment
- Base salary plus UNCAPPED commission
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental and vision insurance, 401K with company match
- Vacation time and personal days including 16 paid days off and all major holidays
- Paid and ongoing sales and digital training
- Develop, coordinate, and sell advertising packages in our products and for special projects and sales initiatives in advertising.
- Actively prospect for new business from competitive media – other newspapers, radio, TV, billboards, and yellow pages – by making a specified number of outbound sales calls each day.
- Takes the initiative in solving problems and providing advertising solutions for existing and new customers.
- Attend weekly sales meetings and participate in all training opportunities as they are presented.
- Become knowledgeable with the rates and benefits of all Morning Call publications and portfolio. Understand the marketplace and the competition.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience.
- great communication, organizational and time management skills
- Must be able to enthusiastically prospect for new business, make phone calls and close sales.
- Self-motivated and focused on goal attainment.
The iconic Morning Call is part of tronc (formerly Tribune Publishing), one of the most respected media companies in the world.
tronc, Inc. (NASDAQ:TRNC) is a media company rooted in award-winning journalism. Headquartered in Chicago, tronc operates newsrooms in ten markets with titles including the Chicago Tribune, Los Angeles Times, New York Daily News, The Baltimore Sun, Orlando Sentinel, South Florida's Sun-Sentinel, Newport News, Virginia’s Daily Press, Allentown, Pennsylvania's The Morning Call, Hartford Courant, and The San Diego Union-Tribune. Our legacy of brands has earned a combined 105 Pulitzer Prizes and is committed to informing, inspiring and engaging local communities. Our brands create and distribute content across our media portfolio, offering integrated marketing, media, and business services to consumers and advertisers, including digital solutions and advertising opportunities.
inside sales representative, telesales, outbound calling, sales executive, sales specialist, sales representative, account executive, account manager, advertising consultant, ad consultant, marketing consultant, new business development, new biz development, digital sales, digital consultant, digital representative, sales manager, media consultant, media seller, media sales, SEO, SEM, programmatic
Meet Some of tronc's Employees
Media Sales Consultant
Alex helps local businesses find unique and innovative ways to reach their customers. By working with clients to understand their strategic goals, she’s able to design custom, multi-platform campaigns that achieve results.
Back to top