Digital Strategist- New Business
The Orlando Sentinel is in search of a digital sales strategist to join the team!
This individual is a new business hunter! In this role, you will develop proposals and presentations to address priorities and preferences of assigned market segments or specific advertising customers. This role develops account specific materials to assist sales representative with the sales process. Conducts analyses to determine the best advertising inventory to include in proposal to maximize revenue. Suggests appropriate program mixes to enhance revenues. Monitors and reports on campaign performance. Researches and provides market intelligence to enhance decision making and competitive advantage.
- Responsible for building and optimizing innovative and strategic media campaigns with digital sales solutions using our digital products to meet client KPI’s.
- Evaluate account opportunities to build strategic solutions
- Develop digital campaigns in order to secure advertiser commitments with customized and comprehensive solutions.
- Work alongside the sales team to translate business needs into creative proposals and presentations
- Deliver creative solutions from concept to successful execution; ensuring integration between digital solutions available
- Work collaboratively across all departments to analyze campaign results and monitor campaigns to ensure effectiveness
- Utilize digital product reporting to identify trends and opportunities
- May attend client presentations as a digital consultant to present innovative solutions as needed with the sales team
- Assist in digital ad operations communications as needed
- Work with sales to train and build overall digital knowledge within the sales team
- Bachelor’s degree and/or at least 5-8 years related work experience in advertising/marketing industry.
- Strong analytical skills, including the ability to dissect raw data to draw conclusions and provide recommendations.
- Successful relationship-building skills.
- Excellent analytical, written, oral, communication, written and presentation skills.
- Self-starter, possess high energy, solid presentation, creative and analytical skills.
- Ability to multi-task with strong time and project management skills.
- Strong negotiation skills
- Exceptional digital acumen; Continue to develop digital skills and competencies
Meet Some of tronc's Employees
Media Sales Consultant
Alex helps local businesses find unique and innovative ways to reach their customers. By working with clients to understand their strategic goals, she’s able to design custom, multi-platform campaigns that achieve results.
Back to top