tronc, Inc. is seeking two highly motivated Accounting Interns to provide financial, analytical, and strategic support within the Corporate Accounting team.
In this role, you will assist with accounting tasks, journal entries, account reconciliations, and assist on ad-hoc requests and projects. This summer position will allow you to work with leaders on a Corporate Accounting team. In this role you will have exposure to our accounting leadership team and Chief Accounting Officer, work on deliverables to influence business decisions, and gain an insight into the media industry and Corporate finance. Potential candidates should be available to commit to a full time position during the summer (approx. May-August) with the opportunity to continue on during the fall if school/schedule allows.
- Must be enrolled in an accredited college/university
- Sophomore standing or above.
- Strong Excel skills
- Pursuing a bachelor’s degree in Accounting, CPA candidates preferred.
- Completed coursework in accounting, corporate finance, economics, strategy
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- GPA of a 3.5 or above
Meet Some of tronc's Employees
Media Sales Consultant
Alex helps local businesses find unique and innovative ways to reach their customers. By working with clients to understand their strategic goals, she’s able to design custom, multi-platform campaigns that achieve results.
Back to top