Sales Support Specialist - Portland, OR (Full-Time/Temporary)
The Sales Support Specialist supports their assigned sales region in day-to-day account management and order responsibilities. Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to: quote creation, managing customer requests, order receipt and readiness for processing. This role will work extensively in Salesforce.com and develop extensive quoting expertise, ensuring quotes are created in accordance with any contracts or legal agreements and Tripwire policies.
*This is a temporary role working approximately 30 hours/week from January 16th, 2017 through March 17th, 2017
- Coordinate with sales region personnel in opportunity creation and order submission via direct and/or indirect channels.
- Understand customer contracts and agreements to confirm quotes meet the requirements.
- Responsible for assisting in management and cleansing of sales database (Salesforce.com); eliminating duplicates and irrelevant contacts, ensuring system integrity
- Interface with End Users & Channel Partners maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction
- Analyze and prepare reports that support sales campaigns, initiatives and territory deliverables.
- Partner with Sales Admin and Order Admin to ensure that orders are booked correctly and in a timely fashion.
- Support assigned sales region
- Liaison with other internal departments
- Serve as back-up to Sales Admin / Order Admin when necessary
- May require flexible hours to support assigned sales territory.
- Make effective decisions by analyzing information and considering priorities.
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE and EXPERIENCE
- A bachelor’s degree is preferred; 3+ years of professional work experience.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to excel in a team oriented atmosphere.
- Solid math skills and the ability to analyze order and forecast data
- Strong written/verbal communications skills including experience dealing directly with customers.
- Experience with Customer Relationship Management Solutions, Salesforce.com preferred.
- Software Product & Industry knowledge a benefit
- Account quoting, lead generation and software/hardware experience a benefit.
- Advanced computer skills in Microsoft Office.
- High degree of flexibility in handling assignments and the ability to adapt to change in the work environment.
- Capable of working in a fast-past environment.
- Must be detail oriented and a highly organized team player
Meet Some of Tripwire's Employees
Mitch collaborates with R&D Teams and product architects to create new technical designs and strategies to arm customers with the strongest cyber defense systems.
Back to top