Renewal Account Manager - EMEA
Our Renewal Account Manager is responsible for renewing, up-selling, and closing of maintenance/service/license contracts to our EMEA region working from our Maidenhead office. You should be able to work successfully in an WW team centered environment. Tripwire renewals team plays a key role in achieving company revenue, customer satisfaction and retention goals.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Increase renewal sales for assigned region and/or account(s) through Channel partners.
- Close support renewal sales targeting a renewal rate of at least 90% based on the number of licenses that can be renewed.
- Demonstrate knowledge of the organization’s various products and maintenance contracts.
- Make 30 to 40 customer contacts per day.
- Keep daily record of calls and information requests sent.
- Educate customers on business practices and associated contractual implications.
- Ensure customer awareness and understanding of applicable product elements.
- Must meet sales objectives such as quota, renewal rates, and productivity requirements.
- Maintain account team relationships and transfer leads as appropriate.
- Prepare activity and forecast reports as requested.
- Research, identify issues, and prepare renewal opportunities for booking per the Tripwire Purchase Order Checklist. Continually improve all processes and identify improved workflow.
- Other duties as needed.
Under general supervision, performs a variety of routine and non-routine duties. Works on problems of moderate complexity where analysis of a situation is required. May interact with both internal and external customers. Authority is to act within defined policies and practices.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities Required
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, or business is desirable or equivalent experience with an Enterprise software company.
- Experience supporting a software sales group, software or other renewal group or general administrative support in a financial or accounting organization.
- Sales and/or customer service experience required
- Background with sales processes including quoting, Pro forma invoicing, billing, contracts and revenue recognition process or experience with a software renewals team is a plus.
- Must have excellent written and verbal skills in order to move and communicate across functional groups and levels. Basic Project Management skills/experience is a must.
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Solid understanding of order processing and coordinating with functional departments
- Demonstrated experience in supporting a sales or financial oriented organization
- Demonstrated success with managing customer relationships
- Demonstrated ability to develop and work on resources for internal and external customers.
- Strong Interpersonal Skills and ability to excel in a team oriented atmosphere.
- Demonstrated project management skills and the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Exceptional analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong written /verbal communications skills to effectively interact and communicate with all organizational levels.
- Self-motivated, with high energy and an engaging level of enthusiasm
- Success Oriented
- CRM – Salesforce
- Microsoft Office Suite – Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Billing Systems, Invoicing
- Phone systems, conferencing
- WebEx or other remote productivity tools
Back to top