Mid-Enterprise Account Manager - Portland Based (West Region)
Since Tripwire’s founding in 1997, the company’s vision and commitment to enabling its customers to confidently detect, prevent and respond to the rapidly evolving threat landscape remains unchanged.
Built on a foundation of innovation and deep security expertise, Tripwire now stands as a leading global provider of advanced threat, security and compliance solutions, arming enterprises with the right tools to address their most pressing cybersecurity challenges. The company’s award-winning product portfolio includes configuration and policy management, file integrity monitoring, vulnerability management, log intelligence, and reporting and analytics.Our Role
Our Mid-Enterprise Account Manager will be responsible for qualifying Tripwire prospects and selling company products and services by telephone, web and email to US West Coast territory Mid-Market level accounts (less than 1 billion in revenue) in an assigned territory.
- Achieve Revenue targets on a quarterly and annual basis
- Drive your business through customer contacts, outbound calls and email communication.
- Targeting appropriate time contacting new clients and prospects.
- Produce and execute on territory prospecting plan to drive pipeline and maximize highest and best use of Rep time.
- Develop strategic account plans
- Prospect, qualify and develop opportunities
- Prepare and perform high quality web presentations to qualified opportunities.
- Handle inquiries generated through web and other marketing programs.
- Assist with the periodic staffing of tradeshow booths.
- Work with the Channel Partners in assigned territory in an effort to leverage selling efforts into the area.
- Expand knowledge of industry as well as the competitive posture of the company.
- Prepare activity and forecast reports as requested and maintain accurate and up to date pipeline within CRM. Continually updating and maintaining Sales’ database as appropriate.
- Expand customer base by identifying and selling to companies not currently Tripwire customers while also maintaining regular contact and developing relationships within the active customer base.
- Assist sales management in conveying customer needs to product managers, and technical support staff.
The successful candidate will possess the following combination of attributes, education and experience:
- College coursework required - BA or BS preferred.
- Based in Portland, OR / office based
- Minimum four plus years sales experience in the software or related high-tech industry.
- Demonstrated success in selling into Mid-Market or Enterprise deal accounts.
- Proven track record of achieving and exceeding quotas.
- Demonstrated experience in the areas of Solution Selling, Target Account Selling and Account Planning.
- Able to provide high degree of major account management and control.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to excel in a team oriented atmosphere.
- Strong written/verbal communications skills.
- Domain specific knowledge of large corporate IT environments including basic understanding of client/server computing, networking and security.
- Advanced use of PC and Microsoft Office programs.
- Expertise using CRM and web-based conferencing systems.
Back to top