Mid Enterprise Account Manager (APAC)
Our Singapore based sales professional will be responsible for qualifying Tripwire prospects, and selling company products and services by telephone, web and email in an assigned territory. This is a mix of hunting new business (60%) and farming existing accounts (40%).
- Achieve an Individual Sales Quota by actively pursuing leads and developing new and building existing accounts in new Markets being opened by Tripwire
- Produce and execute on territory prospecting plan to drive pipeline and maximize channel resources
- Maximize sales into assigned territory working with the Channel Account Managers when appropriate to target Midmarket to Large Enterprise accounts and Medium to large sales opportunities.
- Prospect, qualify and develop opportunities in Midmarket Enterprise accounts, close sales, take orders, and prepare appropriate documentation.
- Individually follow-up on Marketing- and Channel-generated Leads and prospect for new business opportunities through your personal network
- Prepare quotes in CRM (SF.Com), submit via channel partners, process orders and submit evaluation requests
- Prepare and perform high quality web presentations to qualified opportunities.
- Assist with the periodic staffing of tradeshow booths.
- Work with the Channel Partners in assigned territory in an effort to leverage selling efforts into the area.
- Expand knowledge of industry as well as the competitive posture of the company.
- Prepare activity and forecast reports as requested and maintain accurate and up to date pipeline within CRM. Continually updating and maintaining Sales’ database as appropriate.
- Expand customer base by identifying and selling to companies not currently Tripwire customers while also maintaining regular contact and developing relationships within the active customer base.
- Assist sales management in conveying customer needs to product managers, and technical support staff.
- This is an internal role. However, opportunities for travel might be available based on results
Account Executives do not have final authority to negotiate pricing, terms and conditions of agreements or purchase orders; all agreements are finally approved when negotiated and accepted by Tripwire, Inc. corporate offices in Portland, Oregon, USA.
The successful candidate will possess the following combination of attributes, education and experience:
- A-Levels required - BA or BS degree preferred.
- Minimum 3-7 years sales experience in IT Security or related high-tech industry.
- Demonstrated success in selling into any APAC market and region.
- Proven track record of quota and goal achievement e.g. President’s Club, High Achievers, etc.
- Sales training experience such as Miller Heiman, SPIN Selling, Solution Selling, Target Account Selling or similar Enterprise Sales Education courses.
- Able to provide high degree of major account management and control.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to excel in a team oriented atmosphere.
- Strong written/verbal communications skills.
- Domain specific knowledge of large corporate IT environments including basic understanding of client/server computing, networking and security.
- Advanced use of PC and Microsoft Office programs.
- Expertise using web-based CRM (SFDC)and web-based conferencing systems (Web-X)
Meet Some of Tripwire's Employees
Mitch collaborates with R&D Teams and product architects to create new technical designs and strategies to arm customers with the strongest cyber defense systems.
Back to top