Jr. Marketing Specialist
The Marketing Specialist will assist in coordinating a range of marketing and communication activities, including tradeshows, events, campaigns, webinars, marketing communications and channel marketing. You’ll report to the Regional Marketing Manager and will be directly responsible for helping to realise the marketing plan. This job is fast –paced and full of variety. You’ll need to be a quick learner with the ability to turn your hand to a multitude of tasks. You’ll be organised and structured, joining a well-established marketing team where you’ll have the opportunity to develop a varied set of marketing skills in a fast growing organisation.
- Coordinate aspects of Tripwire events, including advance preparation, project planning and management, budgeting, contract negotiation, exhibit design and presence, materials management, on-site staffing, and post-event evaluation.
- Coordinate campaign leads, ensure they are promptly imported into SFDC, monitor lead queues and work with the sales team to ensure follow ups.
- Marketing administration: track the regional marketing budget; coordinate shipping, printing and other admin tasks; manage stock of marketing materials.
- Use emails (HTML) tools, webcast tools e.g. On24, event tools e.g. Eventbrite and social media to create marketing events and campaigns.
- Coordinate webinars including webinar set-up, promotions and speakers.
- Write concise and engaging email copy, blogs and social media posts tailoring content to maximize audience relevancy.
- Support channel marketing activities including execution of MDF activities.
- Liaise with external suppliers and agencies and other key stakeholders in marketing.
- 1+ years of experience in a marketing role.
- Experienced at organizing events and running marketing campaigns.
- Excellent organizational skills and a (very) detail-orientated approach.
- Ability to manage and prioritize simultaneous projects/deadlines in a fast-paced, cross-functional environment.
- Ability to learn quickly and work independently to implement creative and innovative solutions.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills – both written and verbal.
- Great writing and editing skills
- Previous experience with marketing tools (MailChip, Eventbrite, webcast tools etc. Experience with SFDC a definite plus).
- Ability to interact with all levels of internal and external customers.
- Computer proficiency with Microsoft Office etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field.
Meet Some of Tripwire's Employees
Mitch collaborates with R&D Teams and product architects to create new technical designs and strategies to arm customers with the strongest cyber defense systems.
Back to top