Field Marketing Manager (Portland, OR)
The Field Marketing Manager develops and executes on the Field Marketing Strategy and Plan working with Sales, Pre-Sales, Channels and Corporate Marketing. She/he is responsible for key Field Programs & Partner Marketing Programs in the assigned region(s), including the management and development of the Marketing Campaigns, key events, webinars, Communications/Enablement, MDF Management, Planning and Execution with Tripwire sales and key partners.
Key Responsibilities & Duties
Manages and develops campaigns targeted directly at end-users.
- Work with Corporate and Regional teams to drive Tripwire brand awareness and generate demand in regionally defined Sales segments
- Execute marketing campaigns designed to generate leads in the Enterprise/Upper Mid-market
- Manage activities that include but are not limited to trade shows, direct mail, awareness, prospecting, upsell/cross-sell campaigns, communications, online, SM, digital, eDM’s, telemarketing, webinars, and web content.
- Working with the Account Managers develop tactical campaigns to penetrate Target Accounts
- Successfully execute regional events, CISO dinners and end-user webinars
- Ensure effective communications to installed and prospect base through eDM’s, webinars and events
- Drive regional campaigns for end user demand generation ensuring Opp Ads targets are met and exceeded
Channel Marketing using MDF (Marketing Distribution Funds)
- Drive Channel Marketing Strategy for all business areas for assigned region.
- Build marketing plans with key partners for assigned region.
- Define and drive the Channel Marketing Strategy for Partners, focused on demand and pipeline generation - including leading and managing performance metrics, reporting and processes for the channel.
- Develop strong relationships and collaboration with strategic partners and drive joint plans & marketing activities that increase business and deal registrations.
- Working with Regional agencies and Corporate, build partner marketing campaigns in a box, ensuring partner adoption.
- Working with Channel Managers, driving partner enablement to ensure a stronger partner/Tripwire relationship
- Drive regular partner communications, newsletters, webinars and partner events
- Working with Channel team, ensure effective MDF deployment and management across assigned regions, reporting on demand generation and effectiveness
- Review success / of deployed partner campaign
- Manage marketing budgets for assigned region
- Ensure effective metrics and reporting
- Ensure supporting sales materials are available
- All other duties as assigned.
Working independently, resolves a wide range of diverse problems utilizing personal judgment and experience to develop solutions in a creative manner. Interacts with employees at all levels of the organization and takes personal responsibility for meeting the needs of the customer while demonstrating an understanding of business objectives. Authority to act within defined policies within the area of expertise/knowledge as directed.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities Required
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing (advanced degree preferred), business, IT or related field is required
- 7-10 years related field marketing or channel marketing experience
- Preferably in software marketing, IT Security or related technology
- Experienced in working in both Enterprise Sales and Channel environments –ideally with small to medium-sized IT or IT Security vendors that require a very hands-on attitude to Marketing
- Preferred experience supporting multiple geographic regions (Americas, EMEA, APAC)
- Experience in managing the creation and execution of effective marketing programs for both direct and channel sales
- Experienced in working with external agencies
- Preferred hands on experience in creating and executing digital marketing programs, including eDMs and webinars
- Strong customer orientation
- Experienced in working in an virtual environment
- Excellent communication skills written and verbal in English
- Ability to think strategically and analytically
- Able to work independently and have strong drive for results
- Excellent interpersonal skills
Back to top