Enterprise Sales Manager - DC
Tripwire is the leading global provider of IT security and compliance automation solutions that help businesses and government agencies take control of their IT infrastructure. Thousands of customers rely on Tripwire's integrated solutions to help protect sensitive data, prove compliance and prevent outages.
Tripwire achieved record revenue in the last twelve months, growing 20 percent over the prior comparable period. Over 5,700 enterprises and government institutions in 94 countries, including 46% of the Fortune 500, have turned to Tripwire to protect their IT systems and ensure compliance.
Our Enterprise Sales Manager will be responsible for driving strategic sales initiatives within the territory they are assigned. This includes developing and executing on a sales strategy as well as identifying, qualifying, and capturing new business in support of Tripwire’s commercial business objectives.
- Achieve Revenue targets on a quarterly and annual basis
- Work collaboratively with internal and channel partners to present compelling solutions to customer business issues
- Manage client relationships at the “C” suite level
- Maximize sales into assigned territory, working with Inside Sales Representative when appropriate.
- Insure a high level of customer satisfaction
- Forecast the business accurately
- Develop strategic account plans for Named Accounts and deals $100k or larger
- Maintain the integrity of Salesforce.com
- Be a trusted resource and counsel to HQs marketing and R & D providing important customer input
- Proactively and aggressively prospect for new-name business in the Global 2000
- Work side-by-side pre-sales technical support
- Regular face-to-face appointments a week with customers and prospects.
- Proactively creating and developing a plan to close large transactions of $500k or greater
- Applying Tripwire’s Strategic Selling Process (Miller Hieman)
- College degree required. Masters in Business ideal.
- 8+ year’s sales experience in the enterprise software industry.
- Experience within the security verticals preferred.
- Demonstrated success in account management and in managing client relationships effectively at the “C”- level. IT Security Executives preferred.
- Easily demonstrably track record of overachievemen
- Presidents club winner
- SFDC comfortable
Back to top