Enterprise Account Manager - SoCal
Our Enterprise Account Manager will be responsible for driving strategic sales enterprise initiatives within the SoCAL territory. This includes developing and executing on sales strategies as well as identifying, qualifying, and capturing new business in support of Tripwire’s commercial business objectives.
- Achieve Revenue targets on an annual basis
- Work collaboratively with internal and channel partners to present compelling solutions to customer business issues
- Manage client relationships at the “C” suite level
- Maximize sales into assigned territory
- Insure a high level of customer satisfaction
- Forecast the business accurately
- Develop account plans for Named Accounts and drive net new and existing deals within territory
- Maintain the integrity of Salesforce.com
- Be a trusted resource and counsel to HQs marketing and R & D providing important customer input
- Proactively and aggressively prospect for new-name business in the Global 2000
- Work side-by-side pre-sales technical support
- Regular face-to-face appointments a week with customers and prospects.
- Proactively creating and developing a plan to close large transactions of $500k or greater
- Applying Tripwire’s Strategic Selling Process (Miller Hieman)
Exclusions: Account Executives do not have final authority to negotiate pricing, terms and conditions of agreements or purchase orders; all agreements are finally approved when negotiated and accepted by Tripwire, Inc. corporate offices in Portland, Oregon, USA.
- Current experience selling complex enterprise software sales into the IT Security or Software space, ideally with a focus on multiple vertical named accounts in the SoCal area.
- Prior experience selling enterprise deals (100 K +), to new and some existing customer accounts. Ideally exposed to large fortune 500 companies in the SoCAL territory for Tripwire, largely a hunter role.
- Existing relationships with CIO's, CISO's and CSO's of enterprise-class organizations (as well as the owner/operators of Critical Infrastructure).
- A proven track record of exceeding quota and management objectives in a matrix sales organization, President's Club a plus.
- Ability to sell at all levels of the client organization, with demonstrated executive level presentation skills to help identify and reduce the risk impact of security breaches (both in IT and OT environments).
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent experience
- Exposure to SFDC, Web-X and other web based tools
Meet Some of Tripwire's Employees
Mitch collaborates with R&D Teams and product architects to create new technical designs and strategies to arm customers with the strongest cyber defense systems.
Back to top