Enterprise Account Manager - Mountain States
Our Enterprise Account Manager will be responsible for driving strategic sales initiatives within the territory they are assigned. This includes developing and executing on a sales strategy as well as identifying, qualifying, and capturing new business in support of Tripwire’s commercial business objectives.
Key Responsibilities & Duties
- Consistently achieve revenue targets on a quarterly and annual basis.
- Work collaboratively with internal and channel partners to present compelling solutions to customer business issues.
- Manage client relationships at the “C” suite level arranging regular meetings with contacts to ensure they are satisfied with service and opportunities are capitalized upon.
- Maximize sales into assigned territory, working with Channel Account Manager, Mid-Enterprise Account Manager when appropriate.
- Optimize productivity and follow up on all leads in a timely manner. Expected to have regular face-to-face appointments each week with customers and prospects.
- Insure a high level of customer satisfaction; proactively addressing issues and concerns.
- Forecast the business accurately and strategically manage the pipeline.
- Develop strategic account plans on deals $100k or larger.
- Maintain the integrity of Salesforce.com.
- Be a trusted resource and counsel to HQs marketing and R&D providing important customer input
- Proactively and aggressively prospect for new-name business in the Global 2000.
- Proactively creates and develops plan to close large transactions of $500k or greater.
- All other duties as assigned.
Working independently, resolves a wide range of diverse problems utilizing personal judgment and experience to develop solutions in a creative manner. Interacts with employees at all levels internal and external to the organization and takes personal responsibility for meeting the needs of the customer while demonstrating an understanding of business objectives. A significant amount of travel is required.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities Required
- 4 year College degree in a related field required. Master’s Degree in Business preferred.
- 8 -10 year’s sales experience in the enterprise software industry (security is preferred) in progressively more responsible positions.
- Experience working in a sales role for Multinational companies preferred.
- Recognized as having a track record of overachievement such as a member of company’s President Club or other professional recognition of excellence in sales.
- Demonstrated expertise in high level strategic account planning with a strong record of building effective relationships within and outside the company. Ability to change the thinking of, or gain acceptance of others in sensitive situations.
- Demonstrated success in account management and in managing client relationships effectively at the “C”- level. IT Security Executives preferred.
- Technically proficient with a strong curiosity in the high tech industry.
- Highly organized with natural aptitude to thrive in fast paced environment with a demonstrated ability to prioritize tasks and to take initiative to achieve goals.
- Excellent presentation/communication/influencing/negotiating skills, both written and verbal. Must have the professional polish and poise to communicate at a level appropriate to the audience (customers, staff, peers and senior management).
- Thorough knowledge of regional customer base.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to excel in a team oriented atmosphere.
- Demonstrable utilization of Strategic and Solution selling methodologies and processes.
- Expertise with use of Salesforce.com
Back to top