Enterprise Account Manager
The Enterprise Account Manager will be responsible for driving strategic sales initiatives within the territory they are assigned. This includes developing and executing on a sales strategy as well as identifying, qualifying, and capturing new business in support of Tripwire’s commercial business objectives.
- Achieve Revenue targets on a quarterly and annual basis
- Work collaboratively with internal and channel partners to present compelling solutions to customer business issues
- Manage client relationships at the “C” suite level
- Maximize sales into assigned territory, working with Inside Sales Representative when appropriate.
- Insure a high level of customer satisfaction
- Forecast the business accurately
- Develop strategic account plans for Named Accounts and deals $100k or larger
- Maintain the integrity of Salesforce.com
- Be a trusted resource and counsel to HQs marketing and R & D providing important customer input
- Proactively and aggressively prospect for new-name business in the Global 2000
- Work side-by-side pre-sales technical support
- Regular face-to-face appointments a week with customers and prospects.
- Proactively creating and developing a plan to close large transactions of $500k or greater
- Applying Tripwire’s Strategic Selling Process (Miller Hieman)
Exclusions: Account Executives do not have final authority to negotiate pricing, terms and conditions of agreements or purchase orders; all agreements are finally approved when negotiated and accepted by Tripwire, Inc. corporate offices in Portland, Oregon, USA.
- College degree required. Masters in Business ideal.
- 7+ year’s sales experience in the enterprise software industry.
- Prior selling experience in the Security industry preferred.
- Demonstrated success in account management and in managing client relationships effectively at the “C”- level. IT Security Executives preferred.
- Easily demonstrably track record of over achievement
- SFDC friendly, familiar with Spin Selling, Miller Heiman etc.
- Green field friendly
Back to top