VP of Key Accounts
Triplelift is hiring a Vice President, Key Accounts to lead a team of top notch strategic sellers responsible for representing TripleLift to a targeted list of both national and global brands. This is an ideal role for an experienced digital media and programmatic sales leader looking for a fast paced, high growth opportunity. You should be someone who has managed sales teams, understands the digital media landscape with an emphasis on native and programmatic, and knows how to motivate and develop a newly formed team.
TripleLift is the only consumer-focused, digital advertising technology company to seamlessly automate and flawlessly execute native advertising everywhere audiences engage with content.
Leveraging our proprietary computer vision technology, TripleLift seamlessly transforms visual content like images and video into native ads that match the unique look and feel of a publisher's site or app. TripleLift's native inventory is accessible through the industry's first real-time, native programmatic exchange, helping marketers reach millions of consumers across any device. Simply stated, TripleLift is making native advertising simple, scalable, and effective.
- Structure and streamline the Key Accounts Sales team for optimal efficiency
- Lead sales efforts for a targeted list of both national and global brands, securing high-level, integrated partnerships
- Manage, mentor and train a newly formed sales team by setting them up for success
- Establish account and opportunity management plans for your client targets that are consistent with Triplelift’s growth goals
- Be the subject matter expert in digital media by keeping up to date with cutting edge industry trends
- Collaborate with our cross functional teams to develop multi-million dollar opportunities around new and existing programs
- Effectively forecast quarterly and annual sales
Desired Skills and Attributes
- Proven track record of closing large deals at the brand direct level
- Experience leading and managing a sales team
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Outstanding presentation skills – must have experience presenting to high level clients with complete composure
- Demonstrated ability to build relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Comfortability within a growth stage startup environment
- Commitment to excellence — working with hustle, anticipating issues and communicating with diplomacy
- Innate curiosity and entrepreneurial spirit
8 -10 years in digital sales, media or ad tech; programmatic experience is required
At least 3-5 years management experience
New York, Atlanta, DC, Chicago, or Detroit
Benefits and Company Perks
- Competitive salary + performance based bonuses
- 100% paid Medical, Dental & Vision Plans
- Equity options
- Snacks on snacks on snacks
- Free yoga lessons, massages, and meals
- Ongoing professional development
- Amazing company culture
- Crain's Best Places to Work - three years running! (Crain's - 2015, 2016, 2017)
- Forbes Most Promising Companies in America (Forbes-2015)
- AdTech Startup of the Year Winner (NYTimes-2015)
- Startup of the Year Finalist (AdWeek-2015)
- Inc. 500 Fastest Growing Private Companies (Inc. 2017, #163)
Note: The Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA) is a federal labor law of general and nationwide application, including Overtime, Minimum Wages, Child Labor Protections, and the Equal Pay Act. This role is a FLSA exempt role.
See Inside the Office of TripleLift
At TripleLift, they're passionate about revolutionizing the way brands advertise online. TripleLift is an ad tech company that builds cutting-edge products -- their innovative native ad products allows clients to target consumers using imagery alongside contextually relevant content. TripleLift is building products that give publishers a more meaningful presence and consumers a better ad experience.
Back to top