Solutions Support Specialist
TripleLift is seeking a Solutions Support Specialist based in our London office to improve our technical customer support. The Support Specialist maintains a dedicated focus on ensuring that customers are incredibly satisfied with the TripleLift platform. They would serve as an extension of the New York-based Product and Engineering team, providing technical expertise to the Account Management / Implementation teams. The TripleLift Support Specialist has mastery of basic programming skills, deep product expertise, highly responsive and professional communication, creative problem solving, and effective coordination of internal resources. This role is perfect for someone who has a passion for solving complex problems and who loves to learn and teach. The Specialist must be able to creatively troubleshoot as well as effectively communicate to the internal Accounts team along with the external clients. The ideal candidate is a team player who hustles with a positive attitude and excellent customer service.
TripleLift makes native advertising simple, scalable, and effective. Leveraging pioneering computer vision technology, TripleLift seamlessly transforms visual content like images and video into native ads that match the unique look and feel of a publisher's site or app. TripleLift's native inventory is accessible through the industry's first real-time, native programmatic exchange, helping marketers reach millions of consumers across any device, at scale. Since 2012, TripleLift has delivered meaningful results for some of the world's biggest brands through what it calls the next evolution of display advertising.
- Support the London office technically, including digesting and communicating key technologies, serving as a technical resource in client meetings, and resolving minor technical issues;
- Help develop a strong system of technical communication between the New York and London offices.
- Manage customer support cases, which includes verifying cases, analyzing data, isolating and diagnosing the problem, and resolving the issue where possible;
- Coordinate with Product and Engineering teams in identifying, reporting and resolving product issues;
- Understand the flows to motivate debugging;
- Provide platform support to internal stakeholders.
Desired Skills and Attributes
- Outstanding communication skills, particularly in conveying technical concepts in a way that is easy for clients and non-technical partners to understand;
- Excellent troubleshooting, analytical and problem-solving abilities with a tenacious commitment to finding the root cause of issues;
- Demonstrable knowledge of basic scripting with a passion for learning new technologies, including MySQL, HTML, CSS, Python, PHP, etc.;
- Ability to work under pressure and multitask in a fast-paced start-up environment;
- Eagerness to understand industry trends and develop an opinion on the impact on our customer base and competitive positioning;
- Interest in learning client-side debugging tools and best practices;
- Excellent quantitative skills and comfort with data exploration tools such as Excel;
- Ability to work individually and collaboratively to drive business forward;
- Comfortable taking ownership of projects and showcasing key accomplishments;
- Strives for continued learning opportunities to build upon craft;
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail;
- Ability to accept feedback and constructive critique positively;
- Extremely strong and demonstrable work ethic.
A Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, advertising, communications, marketing, or a related discipline is preferred, though candidates with relevant experience who hold other degrees will be considered.
Minimum of 1-2 years of work experience in customer support, solutions, or adtech.
Benefits and Company Perks
- Competitive salary + performance based bonuses
- Equity options
- Ongoing professional development
- Amazing company culture
#37 Crain’s Best Places to Work (Crain’s-2016)
Forbes Most Promising Companies in America (Forbes-2015)
Crain’s Best Places to Work (Crain’s-2015)
AdTech Startup of the Year Winner (NYTimes-2015)
Startup of the Year Finalist (AdWeek-2015)
See Inside the Office of TripleLift
TripleLift is a company looking to revolutionize how brands advertise online. With its innovative native advertising products, clients are able to forgo traditional website banner advertisements for big, beautiful imagery alongside contextually relevant content to tell their branded stories. With TripleLift, companies can build advertisements for the visual web—giving publishers a more meaningful presence and consumers a better ad experience
Back to top