Director, Solutions Engineering
TripleLift is seeking an experienced Director of Solutions Engineering to lead a team of technical solutions and support engineers to ensure the success of our demand and supply partners. In this role, the Director of Solutions Engineering will work with all functions of the company to improve our products based on the evolving needs of our users. This role requires an individual who is deeply technical and also highly motivated by delighting customers.
TripleLift makes native advertising simple, scalable, and effective. Leveraging pioneering computer vision technology, TripleLift seamlessly transforms visual content like images and video into native ads that match the unique look and feel of a publisher's site or app. TripleLift's native inventory is accessible through the industry's first real-time, native programmatic exchange, helping marketers reach millions of consumers across any device, at scale. Since 2012, TripleLift has delivered meaningful results for some of the world's biggest brands through what it calls the next evolution of display advertising.
We could talk about culture & values, but we'd prefer to show you. Visit our team page to meet our engineers, learn about our development process, how we hire, and what we've been working on.
- Lead the technical solutions team supporting both demand and supply partners;
- Identify ways to improve the operational effectiveness for the technical solutions group inclusive of time to onboard, issue resolution, workload management and client discrepancies;
- Ensure clients' pre-sales, on-boarding and on-going technical success;
- Own senior operational and technical relationships with key clients;
- Maintain an understanding of TripleLift's product line and roadmap from a commercial and technical perspective and act as technical expert for internal and external stakeholders;
- Aid the Sales and Business Development teams evangelize products, win new business, and grow relationships with existing customers;
- Serve as a technical thought leader within TripleLift with an ability to understand technical and client impacts of decisions;
- Work with Product leadership on specific client issues and general product improvement based upon client experience.
Desired Skills and Attributes
- Eagerness and dedication to learning new technologies and products, understanding industry trends, and developing an opinion on the impact on our customer base and competitive positioning;
- Extensive knowledge of the digital media technical ecosystem and the manners in which partners integrate and the protocols used;
- Outstanding communication skills, particularly in conveying technical concepts in a way that is easy for clients and non-technical partners to understand;
- Proficient in client-side debugging tools and best practices;
- Excellent quantitative skills and comfort with data exploration tools such as Excel;
- Experience leading, hiring and developing a team;
- Ability to work individually and collaboratively to drive business forward;
- Comfortable taking ownership of projects and showcasing key accomplishments;
- Strives for continued learning opportunities to build upon craft;
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail;
- Ability to work quickly and independently with minimal oversight;
- Ability to work under pressure and multitask in a fast-paced start-up environment;
- Ability to accept feedback and constructive critique positively;
- Extremely strong and demonstrable work ethic.
A Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, advertising, communications, marketing, or a related discipline is preferred, though candidates with relevant experience who hold other degrees will be considered.
Minimum 4 years of experience in a technical solutions, integration, sales engineering or customer support role with a strong preference for at least 2 years within adtech.
New York, NY
Benefits and Company Perks
- Competitive salary + performance based bonuses
- 100% paid Medical, Dental & Vision Plans
- Equity options
- Snacks on snacks on snacks
- Free yoga lessons, massages, and meals
- Ongoing professional development
- Amazing company culture
Forbes Most Promising Companies in America (Forbes-2015)
Crain’s Best Places to Work (Crain’s-2015)
AdTech Startup of the Year Winner (NYTimes-2015)
Startup of the Year Finalist (AdWeek-2015)
Note: The Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA) is a federal labor law of general and nationwide application, including Overtime, Minimum Wages, Child Labor Protections, and the Equal Pay Act. This role is a FLSA exempt role.
See Inside the Office of TripleLift
TripleLift is a company looking to revolutionize how brands advertise online. With its innovative native advertising products, clients are able to forgo traditional website banner advertisements for big, beautiful imagery alongside contextually relevant content to tell their branded stories. With TripleLift, companies can build advertisements for the visual web—giving publishers a more meaningful presence and consumers a better ad experience
Back to top