Solutions Engineers at TripleLift are entrepreneurially minded engineers who leverage their strong technical experience along with business acumen to help internal and external stakeholders achieve their goals. Whether it’s writing APIs to allow partners to connect with TripleLift, analyzing the trove of TL data to identify liquidity enhancement opportunities, or meeting directly with partners to improve the platform, the Solutions Engineer is the jack-of-all-trades that owns and executes on the most important initiatives at TripleLift.
The Solutions Engineer has a passion for understanding technology, increasing client happiness, resolving complex technical problems, and empowering other teams. This role is perfect for someone who desires to learn and navigate the full platform to enhance client experience and identify ripe opportunities for improvement. The ideal candidate is a team player who has a positive attitude who can easily switch between pairing with core engineering on technical architecture and collaborating with commercial teams to develop go-to-market strategies.
TripleLift is the industry leader in offering consumer-focused, digital advertising technology to seamlessly automate and flawlessly execute native advertising anywhere audiences engage with content. By utilizing our proprietary computer vision technology, TripleLift is able to transform visual content into native ads, all while maintaining the unique look and feel of a publisher’s website or app. Our native inventory is accessible through the industry’s first real-time, native programmatic exchange. TripleLift’s trailblazing technology is only as good as its creators; each team takes ownership for its contributions, and is valued for their unique effect on the overall vision of TripleLift. By pursuing leadership in native programmatic, TripleLift is simultaneously helping marketers reach millions of consumers across any device, and winning the internet. TripleLift is disrupting the internet through non-interruptive native advertising, and making it simple, scalable, and effective.
- Working directly with advertiser or publisher clients to deploy commercial and technical solutions that enables them to achieve their goals;
- Creating tools to empower internal and external stakeholders to execute more effectively;
- Maintain a set of TL applications including the internal applications stack, the audit stack, and other client oriented microservices;
- Parse through troves of platform data to identify liquidity unlocking opportunities;
- Pair with product & core engineering teams to ensure platform initiatives are executed;
- Educate various internal groups on the TL platform & serve as liaison between the technical and commercial orgs.
Desired Skills and Attributes
- Outstanding communication skills, particularly in conveying technical concepts in a manner that is easy for clients and non-technical partners to understand;
- Excellent quantitative skills and comfort with data exploration tools such as Excel, numpy, R, Spark/Scala, etc;
- Demonstrated experience in owning projects end to end that involves coordinating many resources and teams;
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail;
- Excellent troubleshooting, analytical and problem-solving abilities with a tenacious commitment to finding the root cause of issues;
- Ability to work under intense pressure and multitask in a fast-paced start-up environment
- Studies in computer science, engineering, mathematics, economics or technical field.
- Studies in advertising, communications, marketing, or other discipline with demonstrated technical exposure
Minimum of 1-4 years of work experience in customer support, technical solutions, engineering, or other technical position.
- Amazing company culture
- Competitive salary and performance-based bonuses
- Ongoing professional development
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- Equity options
- 401(k) program
- Snacks on snacks on snacks
- Yoga, massages, and meals
- Crain's Best Places to Work - three years running! (Crain's - 2015, 2016, 2017)
- Forbes Most Promising Companies in America (Forbes-2015)
- AdTech Startup of the Year Winner (NYTimes-2015)
- Startup of the Year Finalist (AdWeek-2015)
- Inc. 500 Fastest Growing Private Companies (Inc. 2017, #163)
Note: The Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA) is a federal labor law of general and nationwide application, including Overtime, Minimum Wages, Child Labor Protections, and the Equal Pay Act. This role is a FLSA exempt role.
Back to top