Senior Full Stack Developer
- Manhattan, NY
TripleLift is seeking an experienced front-end web developer to join our team full time. We are a fast growing startup in the advertising technology sector, trying to tackle some of the most challenging problems facing the industry. As a web developer, you will be primarily be responsible for creating enterprise-level applications that clients and partners use to monitor and manage campaigns and performance. As an engineering team, we are highly collaborative and focused on code quality and extensibility.
TripleLift is the industry leader in offering consumer-focused, digital advertising technology to seamlessly automate and flawlessly execute native advertising anywhere audiences engage with content. By utilizing our proprietary computer vision technology, TripleLift is able to transform visual content into native ads, all while maintaining the unique look and feel of a publisher’s website or app. Our native inventory is accessible through the industry’s first real-time, native programmatic exchange. TripleLift’s trailblazing technology is only as good as its creators; each team takes ownership for its contributions, and is valued for their unique effect on the overall vision of TripleLift. By pursuing leadership in native programmatic, TripleLift is simultaneously helping marketers reach millions of consumers across any device, and winning the internet. TripleLift is disrupting the internet through non-interruptive native advertising, and making it simple, scalable, and effective.
We employ a wide variety of technologies here at TripleLift to accomplish our goals. From our early days, we’ve always believed in using the right tools for the right job, and continue to explore new technology options as we grow. The web development team primarily uses the following technologies at TripleLift:
- Frameworks: React with legacy code in Angular
- Other Tech: TypeScript, Composer, Docker, and Chrome Headless
We're more concerned about general programming skills over experience with specific frameworks. The desire to continue to learn and improve on your craft is what's most important to us.
- Collaborate with UX and Product teams to implement robust, data-driven UI;
- Develop and maintain internal UI component libraries;
- Integrate third party technology partners into TripleLift’s tech stack;
- Architect web applications from the ground up, with a focus on extensibility and scalability;
- Work with solutions and backend engineering teams to deliver new products and ensure the success of our customers’ campaigns.
Desired Skills and Attributes
- Strong technical programming skills utilizing a variety of different coding languages and tools;
- Comfortable taking ownership of projects and showcasing key accomplishments;
- Strives for continued learning opportunities to build upon craft;
- Excellent organizational kills and attention to detail;
- Ability to work quickly and independently with minimal oversight;
- Ability to accept feedback and constructive critique positively;
- Extremely strong and demonstrable work ethic;
- Proven academic and/or professional achievement.
Minimum 5 years of relevant development experience.
- Understanding of different design and infrastructure patterns
- Unit and Functional testing
- Strong understanding of data-structures
New York, NY
- Amazing company culture
- Competitive salary and performance-based bonuses
- Ongoing professional development
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- Equity options
- 401(k) program
- Snacks on snacks on snacks
- Yoga, massages, and meals
- Crain's Best Places to Work - three years running! (Crain's - 2015, 2016, 2017)
- Forbes Most Promising Companies in America (Forbes-2015)
- AdTech Startup of the Year Winner (NYTimes-2015)
- Startup of the Year Finalist (AdWeek-2015)
- Inc. 500 Fastest Growing Private Companies (Inc. 2017, #163)
Back to top