Senior Front-End Developer
TripleLift is seeking an experienced front-end web developer to join our team full time. We are a fast growing startup in the advertising technology sector, trying to tackle some of the most challenging problems facing the industry. As a web developer, you will be primarily be responsible for creating enterprise-level applications that clients and partners use to monitor and manage campaigns and performance. As an engineering team, we are highly collaborative and focused on code quality and extensibility.
TripleLift makes native advertising simple, scalable, and effective. Leveraging pioneering computer vision technology, TripleLift seamlessly transforms visual content like images and video into native ads that match the unique look and feel of a publisher's site or app. TripleLift's native inventory is accessible through the industry's first real-time, native programmatic exchange, helping marketers reach millions of consumers across any device, at scale. Since 2012, TripleLift has delivered meaningful results for some of the world's biggest brands through what it calls the next evolution of display advertising.
We employ a wide variety of technologies here at TripleLift to accomplish our goals. From our early days, we’ve always believed in using the right tools for the right job, and continue to explore new technology options as we grow. The web development team primarily uses the following technologies at TripleLift:
- Other Tech: Grunt, Browserfy, Composer, Docker, and PhantomJS
We're more concerned about general programming skills over experience with specific frameworks. The desire to continue to learn and improve on your craft is what's most important to us.
- Collaborate with UX and Product teams to implement robust, data-driven UI;
- Develop and maintain internal UI component libraries;
- Integrate third party technology partners into TripleLift’s tech stack;
- Architect web applications from the ground up, with a focus on extensibility and scalability;
- Work with solutions and backend engineering teams to deliver new products and ensure the success of our customers’ campaigns.
Desired Skills and Attributes
- Strong technical programming skills utilizing a variety of different coding languages and tools;
- Comfortable taking ownership of projects and showcasing key accomplishments;
- Strives for continued learning opportunities to build upon craft;
- Excellent organizational kills and attention to detail;
- Ability to work quickly and independently with minimal oversight;
- Ability to accept feedback and constructive critique positively;
- Extremely strong and demonstrable work ethic;
- Proven academic and/or professional achievement.
Minimum 5 years of relevant development experience.
- Understanding of different design and infrastructure patterns
- Unit and Functional testing
- Strong understanding of data-structures
New York, NY
- Amazing company culture
- Competitive salary and performance-based bonuses
- Ongoing professional development
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- Equity options
- 401(k) program
- Snacks on snacks on snacks
- Yoga, massages, and meals
- Crain's Best Places to Work - three years running! (Crain's - 2015, 2016, 2017)
- Forbes Most Promising Companies in America (Forbes-2015)
- AdTech Startup of the Year Winner (NYTimes-2015)
- Startup of the Year Finalist (AdWeek-2015)
- Inc. 500 Fastest Growing Private Companies (Inc. 2017, #163)
See Inside the Office of TripleLift
At TripleLift, they're passionate about revolutionizing the way brands advertise online. TripleLift is an ad tech company that builds cutting-edge products -- their innovative native ad products allows clients to target consumers using imagery alongside contextually relevant content. TripleLift is building products that give publishers a more meaningful presence and consumers a better ad experience.
Back to top