Revenue Team Coordinator
TripleLift is looking for an Revenue Team Coordinator to support the executive team and revenue organization at the company. To be successful in this role, you should be highly organized, detail-oriented and have a proactive work style. You meet deadlines, communicate effectively, and have experience working in a fast paced tech/startup environment. Ultimately, you are able to identify and address the needs of the executive team and perform administrative and support tasks to ensure our executives’ workflows run smoothly. You are also able to balance supporting the executive team with supporting the needs of the larger revenue organization thought CRM data entry, training support and ad hoc analysis.
The executive team is hard working and sets the bar high. This is an extremely fast past environment that expects high quality work.
TripleLift is the only consumer-focused, digital advertising technology company to seamlessly automate and flawlessly execute native advertising everywhere audiences engage with content.
Leveraging our proprietary computer vision technology, TripleLift seamlessly transforms visual content like images and video into native ads that match the unique look and feel of a publisher's site or app. TripleLift's native inventory is accessible through the industry's first real-time, native programmatic exchange, helping marketers reach millions of consumers across any device. Simply stated, TripleLift is making native advertising simple, scalable, and effective.
What You’ll Be Responsible For
- Day to Day Executive Team Support
- Planning appointments and events for the CEO and CRO, and other members of the executive team as needed.
- Making travel arrangements for the CEO and CRO
- Processing and tracking expense reimbursements for the CEO and CRO
- Looking for operational efficiencies, identifying problems independently and working cross-functionally to fix them proactively.
- Responding promptly to executives’ queries
- Revenue Team Support
- Facilitating internal communication and training (e.g. distributing information and scheduling presentations)
- Taking meeting notes and assigning follow ups to identified stakeholders. Collecting and organizing powerpoint materials for biweekly revenue leadership meeting.
- Assisting with CRM (salesforce) data entry and lead generation assistance for sales and executive team.
- Pulling ad hoc revenue reporting and helping with data visualization and summary projects, assisting in ad hoc revenue team support.
- Assisting in building & refining powerpoint presentations for board meetings and company-wide town hall meetings.
- TripleLift Support
- Helping with various administrative and office duties as assigned
Who You Are
- Proven work experience as an Administrative Assistant, Executive AA or similar role
- Are interested in Digital Advertising
- Experience supporting C-Level executives
- Knowledge of office procedures
- Strong computer skills; deep Excel experience (i.e. pivot tables, formulas, etc), Strong powerpoint formatting skills (knowledge of templates, master slides, formatting and slide transfers)
- Strong familiarity with Google enterprise products (Gmail, Google Calendar, GDocs)
- Strong written and verbal communication and collaboration skills, able to think and act proactively
- Effective time management, ability to prioritize, and highly reliable
- Flexibility and willingness to work outside of normal business hours when needed
- Ability to balance multiple tasks and priorities
- Proven experience exercising discretion and confidentiality
- BA or BS degree or equivalent work experience
New York, NY
- Amazing company culture
- Competitive salary and performance-based bonuses
- Ongoing professional development
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- Equity options
- 401(k) program
- Snacks on snacks on snacks
- Yoga, massages, and meals
- Crain's Best Places to Work - three years running! (Crain's - 2015, 2016, 2017)
- Forbes Most Promising Companies in America (Forbes-2015)
- AdTech Startup of the Year Winner (NYTimes-2015)
- Startup of the Year Finalist (AdWeek-2015)
- Inc. 500 Fastest Growing Private Companies (Inc. 2017, #163)
Note: The Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA) is a federal labor law of general and nationwide application, including Overtime, Minimum Wages, Child Labor Protections, and the Equal Pay Act. This role is a FLSA exempt role.
See Inside the Office of TripleLift
At TripleLift, they're passionate about revolutionizing the way brands advertise online. TripleLift is an ad tech company that builds cutting-edge products -- their innovative native ad products allows clients to target consumers using imagery alongside contextually relevant content. TripleLift is building products that give publishers a more meaningful presence and consumers a better ad experience.
Back to top