You are a talented and driven Research Analyst. Join TripleLift and help us take how we go to market with our SaaS platform for online publishers, advertisers, and ad tech companies to the next level. The success of our business depends on how effectively we place our products into the hands of our customers, evaluate their performance in-market, and inform the next generation of product development. Reporting to our Head of Product Marketing, you will work closely with our Product, Engineering, Marketing, and Revenue teams. We need you to bring to the table:
- A keen understanding of the ad tech ecosystem, its participants and business models, and the value exchange that takes place among its participants every day
- Experience working with revenue teams, internal business intelligence, market analysts and public research to inform corporate products and services.
- Collaborative, customer-centric, and data-driven approach to establishing best practices that will take our product marketing discipline to new heights
TripleLift is the only consumer-focused, digital advertising technology company to seamlessly automate and flawlessly execute native advertising everywhere audiences engage with content.
Leveraging our proprietary computer vision technology, TripleLift seamlessly transforms visual content like images and video into native ads that match the unique look and feel of a publisher's site or app. TripleLift's native inventory is accessible through the industry's first real-time, native programmatic exchange, helping marketers reach millions of consumers across any device. Simply stated, TripleLift is making native advertising simple, scalable, and effective.
- Collaborate with TripleLift’s Business Intelligence team to craft client-facing success stories based on our internal data and third party research
- Execute and analyze research studies on behalf of TripleLift and its clients, work with marketing to craft the story and prepare client facing materials focused on research findings.
- Aggregate campaign based research studies into vertical and platform case studies
- Sales and Business Development-focused research projects into target markets and target accounts
- Aggregate industry benchmarking data to develop and maintain TripleLift benchmarks
- Analyze, mine and interpret data to determine the “why” of the results
- Prepare scheduled and custom client-ready reports using charts/graphs in Excel and PowerPoint
- Initiate discussions and challenge assumptions when elements of the data are inconsistent with prior findings or expectations
- Develop and maintain a “Native Marketplace Index” highlighting baselines and trends over time
- BA/BS degree in quantitative discipline
- 4+ years of experience in data and research related roles
- 2+ years in the ad tech industry
- Intermediate to advanced Excel skills
- Experience in cross-team collaboration for large scale projects
- Strong communication, writing, and storytelling skills
- Ability to think about both the big picture and the micro-level details
- A can-do attitude and an inclination to seek a creative solution to any technical or process challenge
- Initiative and drive in everything you do
New York, NY
Benefits and Company Perks
- Amazing company culture
- Competitive salary and performance-based bonuses
- Ongoing professional development
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- Equity options
- 401(k) program
- Snacks on snacks on snacks
- Yoga, massages, and meals
- Crain's Best Places to Work - three years running! (Crain's - 2015, 2016, 2017)
- Forbes Most Promising Companies in America (Forbes-2015)
- AdTech Startup of the Year Winner (NYTimes-2015)
- Startup of the Year Finalist (AdWeek-2015)
- Inc. 500 Fastest Growing Private Companies (Inc. 2017, #163)
Note: The Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA) is a federal labor law of general and nationwide application, including Overtime, Minimum Wages, Child Labor Protections, and the Equal Pay Act. This role is a FLSA exempt role.
See Inside the Office of TripleLift
At TripleLift, they're passionate about revolutionizing the way brands advertise online. TripleLift is an ad tech company that builds cutting-edge products -- their innovative native ad products allows clients to target consumers using imagery alongside contextually relevant content. TripleLift is building products that give publishers a more meaningful presence and consumers a better ad experience.
Back to top