Publisher Development Intern (Summer)
TripleLift is seeking a whip-smart, motivated and analytical Publisher Development Intern to support our growing publisher business. In this role, you’ll learn from our Publisher Development and Partner Management teams on what it takes to establish and grow sticky relationships with some of the largest ComScore publishers in the industry. This isn’t an internship where you can expect to perfect your coffee brewing skills. Here, you’ll sharpen your business skills and have a direct impact on one of NYC’s Best Places to Work (Crain’s 2016). Come join us and see how we’re making the internet a better experience for everyone!
TripleLift makes native advertising simple, scalable, and effective. Leveraging pioneering computer vision technology, TripleLift seamlessly transforms visual content like images and video into native ads that match the unique look and feel of a publisher's site or app. TripleLift's native inventory is accessible through the industry's first real-time, native programmatic exchange, helping marketers reach millions of consumers across any device, at scale. Since 2012, TripleLift has delivered meaningful results for some of the world's biggest brands through what it calls the next evolution of display advertising.
- Provide day-to-day support to our Publisher Development and Partner Management teams;
- Prepare team members for client meetings through client research, deck creation, mock editing for demos, etc.;
- Conduct data analysis to grow and track our publisher sales funnel;
- Improve sales efficiencies by cleaning and maintaining Salesforce and other CRM tools;
- Support event planning initiatives for internal or client-facing events;
- Identify and make recommendations on strategies to improve team productivity;
- Provide client & industry updates to keep the Business Development team aware of any market trends or shifts useful to our business objectives.
- Required to commit 35-40 hours a week.
Desired Skills and Attributes
- Strong interest in digital advertising;
- Outside of the box thinker, solutions oriented, and results driven;
- Excellent written, communication and presentation skills
- Solid computer skills including Microsoft Office, Google Drive, Dropbox;
- Ability to work individually and collaboratively to drive business forward;
- Comfortable taking ownership of projects and showcasing key accomplishments;
- Strives for continued learning opportunities to build upon craft;
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail;
- Ability to work quickly and independently with minimal oversight;
- Ability to work under pressure and multitask in a fast-paced start-up environment;
- Ability to accept feedback and constructive critique positively;
- Extremely strong and demonstrable work ethic;
- Proven academic and/or professional achievement.
Pursuing Bachelor’s degree in advertising, communications, business, or a related discipline is preferred, though candidates with relevant experience who are pursuing other degrees will be considered.
0-4 years of academic or internship experience with proven results.
Available to work 35-40 works a week on-site.
New York, NY
Benefits and Company Perks
- Competitive hourly wage
- Snacks on snacks on snacks
- Free yoga lessons, massages, and meals
- Ongoing professional development
- Amazing company culture
#35 Crain’s Best Places to Work (Crain’s-2016)
Forbes Most Promising Companies in America (Forbes-2015)
#27 Crain’s Best Places to Work (Crain’s-2015)
AdTech Startup of the Year Winner (NYTimes-2015)
Startup of the Year Finalist (AdWeek-2015)
Note: The Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA) is a federal labor law of general and nationwide application, including Overtime, Minimum Wages, Child Labor Protections, and the Equal Pay Act. This role is a FLSA non-exempt role.
See Inside the Office of TripleLift
TripleLift is a company looking to revolutionize how brands advertise online. With its innovative native advertising products, clients are able to forgo traditional website banner advertisements for big, beautiful imagery alongside contextually relevant content to tell their branded stories. With TripleLift, companies can build advertisements for the visual web—giving publishers a more meaningful presence and consumers a better ad experience
Back to top