We are looking for an experienced product manager to own and drive a portion of TripleLift's platform for publishers, advertisers, and ad tech companies. You will report to our Head of Product and work closely, day to day, with our designers, product managers, and the team of full-stack and backend engineers. They are an awesome bunch who take pride in everything they do. You’ll have unprecedented access to Sales, Marketing, Services, the executive leadership - and of course our customers. By working here you’ll become an advertising technology expert like few others.
TripleLift makes native advertising simple, scalable, and effective. Using our pioneering computer vision technology, our platform seamlessly transforms images and video into native ads that match the unique look and feel of a publisher's site or app. TripleLift's native inventory is accessible through the industry's first - and now the world’s largest - real-time native ad exchange, helping advertisers reach millions of consumers across all devices at scale. Since 2012, TripleLift has delivered results for some of the biggest and most respected brands through what we call the next evolution of display advertising.
- Learn and become an expert in our business and the business of our customers;
- Apply that expertise to gathering, prioritizing, and communicating product requirements;
- Obtain cross-functional buy-in for your product initiatives;
- Lead products from conception to launch;
- Own and be responsible for the ongoing success of your products;
- Educate internal and external stakeholders about our products and roadmap.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related technical discipline preferred, but we’ll consider candidates with equivalent work experience.
- 4+ years of hands-on product management experience in online software - required;
- 2+ years of experience in ad tech, preferably at an SSP or DSP - preferred.
You need to bring to the table
- Fluency in ad tech, web, and mobile app technologies;
- Ownership, initiative, and confidence - you must own a room;
- Experience managing complex software projects in tight collaboration with designers and engineers;
- Proven ability to prioritize requirements, come up with creative solutions, and make effective product trade-offs;
- Unshakable focus on the user and the customer;
- Bias toward data-driven decision making;
- A record of successful product launches in coordination with stakeholders across functions;
- A knack for explaining complex concepts in simple ways;
- Ability to work quickly and independently with minimal oversight;
- Ability to perform under pressure in a sometimes chaotic environment;
- Dedication to your team’s success.
See Inside the Office of TripleLift
At TripleLift, they're passionate about revolutionizing the way brands advertise online. TripleLift is an ad tech company that builds cutting-edge products -- their innovative native ad products allows clients to target consumers using imagery alongside contextually relevant content. TripleLift is building products that give publishers a more meaningful presence and consumers a better ad experience.
Back to top