Partner Solutions Engineer
- Manhattan, NY
Solutions Engineers at TripleLift are entrepreneurially minded engineers who leverage their strong technical experience along with business acumen to help internal and external stakeholders achieve their goals. Whether writing APIs to allow partners to connect with TripleLift, analyzing the trove of TL data to identify liquidity enhancement opportunities, or meeting directly with partners to improve the platform, the Solutions Engineer is the jack-of-all-trades that owns and executes on the most important initiatives at TripleLift.
As the Partner Solutions Engineer Manager, you are a player-coach who has had a history of honing and exercising technical, quantitative, and commercial capabilities to achieve material business outcomes. You are obsessed with understanding a partner’s business and the best mechanism of extending a platform to help them meet their needs. You tinker. You build. You deploy. You listen ascertain feedback to help product and core engineering iterate on the product. You thrive in meetings -- whether a technical sync or commercial pitch -- by understanding your audience and modulating your delivery appropriately.
Additionally, you are a leader who is fired up by team success. You leverage your years of experience leading technical teams to energize your team to deliver at maximum potential. You then extend this potential. You protect your team. You relish coaching, provide consistent and actionable feedback, and capitalize on every opportunity to increase productivity. Reporting into the VP, Solutions Engineering, you create the environment needed to make our partners and and our people as successful as possible.
TripleLift is the industry leader in offering consumer-focused, digital advertising technology to seamlessly automate and flawlessly execute native advertising anywhere audiences engage with content. By utilizing our proprietary computer vision technology, TripleLift is able to transform visual content into native ads, all while maintaining the unique look and feel of a publisher’s website or app. Our native inventory is accessible through the industry’s first real-time, native programmatic exchange. TripleLift’s trailblazing technology is only as good as its creators; each team takes ownership for its contributions, and is valued for their unique effect on the overall vision of TripleLift. By pursuing leadership in native programmatic, TripleLift is simultaneously helping marketers reach millions of consumers across any device, and winning the internet. TripleLift is disrupting the internet through non-interruptive native advertising, and making it simple, scalable, and effective.
- Working directly with advertiser or publisher partners to deploy commercial and technical solutions that enables them to achieve their goals;
- Generating technical mapping with our partners, understanding their technical stack, creating the roadmap, and establishing a cadence of interface;
- Utilize dashboarding and data to understand the liquidity flow of TL and partner success -- automated where possible;
- Design custom solutions for partners, including designing, implementing, and deploying the solutions;
- Pair with product & core engineering teams to ensure partner initiatives are executed;
- Build, lead, and mentora team of partner engineers in their deployments
- Provide feedback to the org lead in creating the most productive environment for the group
Desired Skills and Attributes
- Demonstrated work ethic and capability to be self-starter
- Demonstrated experience working with top tier clients in understanding their businesses and crafting technical solutions using both off-the-shelf products as well as custom solutions.
- Outstanding communication skills, particularly in conveying technical concepts in a manner that is easy for clients and non-technical partners to understand;
- Excellent quantitative skills and comfort with data exploration tools such as Excel, numpy, R, Spark/Scala, etc;
- Demonstrated experience in owning projects end to end that involves coordinating many resources and teams;
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail;
- Excellent troubleshooting, analytical and problem-solving abilities with a tenacious commitment to finding the root cause of issues;
- Ability to work under intense pressure and multitask in a fast-paced start-up environment
- Ability to energize and lead a team of partner engineers
- Studies in computer science, engineering, mathematics, economics or technical field
- Studies in advertising, communications, marketing, or other discipline with demonstrated technical exposure
- Strong management philosophy
- Minimum of 5 to 6 years of work experience in customer support, technical solutions, engineering, technical partnerships within advertising industry
- Minimum 1 to 2 years in leadership position directly overseeing teams
New York, NY
Benefits and Company Perks
- Competitive salary + performance based bonuses
- 100% paid Medical, Dental & Vision Plans
- Equity options
- Snacks on snacks on snacks
- Free yoga lessons, massages, and meals
- Ongoing professional development
- Amazing company culture
Forbes Most Promising Companies in America (Forbes-2015)
Crain’s Best Places to Work (Crain’s-2015)
AdTech Startup of the Year Winner (NYTimes-2015)
Startup of the Year Finalist (AdWeek-2015)
Note: The Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA) is a federal labor law of general and nationwide application, including Overtime, Minimum Wages, Child Labor Protections, and the Equal Pay Act. This role is a FLSA exempt role.
Back to top