Mobile Software Engineer
TripleLift is looking for a Mobile Software Engineer to spearhead our mobile advertising technology initiative. This individual will lead the technical initiatives that will allow Triplelift to enable and enhance the native applications of our thousands of publishers. This role will focus on prototyping, creating proofs-of-concept, and launching our native ad SDKs and frameworks for Android, IOS, and possibly other platforms. The UI/UX of the role will be focused on the ads themselves and making those a great experience. You will not be responsible for coding up menus/workflows/pages.
TripleLift makes native advertising simple, scalable, and effective. Leveraging pioneering computer vision technology, TripleLift seamlessly transforms visual content like images and video into native ads that match the unique look and feel of a publisher's website or app. TripleLift's native inventory is accessible through the industry's first real-time, native programmatic exchange, helping marketers reach millions of consumers across any device, at scale. Currently our platform serves nearly a half a billion ad requests a day and ingests at peak nearly a hundred thousand events per second. Since 2012, TripleLift has delivered meaningful results for some of the world's biggest brands through what it calls the next evolution of display advertising.
- Research and explore various technical approaches to deliver native innovative ad formats to mobile apps
- Create prototypes and proofs-of-concept for our mobile tech initiatives
- Architect, build, and enhance our mobile SDKs and frameworks
- Test, QA, and support our mobile code to ensure publisher happiness and success
Desired Skills and Attributes
- Strong CS fundamentals;
- Derive satisfaction from abstracting and refactoring;
- Experience with both Android and IOS or with one and willing to pick up the other;
- Sound judgment for balancing speed and quality;
- Knowledge of web technologies;
- Personal projects that demonstrate your experience building mobile applications;
- Ability to work individually and collaboratively to drive business forward;
- Comfortable taking ownership of projects and showcasing key accomplishments;
- Strives for continued learning opportunities to build upon craft;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail;
- Ability to work quickly and independently with minimal oversight;
- Ability to work under pressure and multitask in a fast-paced start-up environment;
- Ability to accept feedback and constructive critique positively;
- Extremely strong and demonstrable work ethic;
- Proven academic and/or professional achievement.
A Bachelor’s degree in computer science is preferred, though candidates with relevant experience who hold other degrees will be considered.
1-3 years of full-time software engineering experience with proven results.
New York, NY
Benefits and Company Perks
- Competitive salary + performance based bonuses
- 100% paid Medical, Dental & Vision Plans
- Equity options
- Snacks on snacks on snacks
- Free yoga lessons, massages, and meals
- Ongoing professional development
- Amazing company culture
Forbes Most Promising Companies in America (Forbes-2015)
Crain’s Best Places to Work (Crain’s-2016)
AdTech Startup of the Year Winner (NYTimes-2015)
Startup of the Year Finalist (AdWeek-2015)
Note: The Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA) is a federal labor law of general and nationwide application, including Overtime, Minimum Wages, Child Labor Protections, and the Equal Pay Act. This role is a FLSA exempt role.
Back to top