Marketing Intern (Summer)
TripleLift is seeking a creative and driven self-starter for an immersive summer marketing internship. This internship position presents an enormous opportunity to drive TripleLift's mission in creating the new standard of online advertising. Interns will report directly to the marketing lead and managers for both marketing creative and operations. You will play an integral part in the marketing process, assisting with everything from event marketing, email campaigns, content/blog creation, and more. You should expect to be challenged and to walk away with industry skills that will be valuable for years to come. Come join us and see how we’re making the internet a better experience for everyone!
TripleLift makes native advertising simple, scalable, and effective. Leveraging pioneering computer vision technology, TripleLift seamlessly transforms visual content like images and video into native ads that match the unique look and feel of a publisher's site or app. TripleLift's native inventory is accessible through the industry's first real-time, native programmatic exchange, helping marketers reach millions of consumers across all devices, at scale. Since 2012, TripleLift has delivered meaningful results for some of the world's biggest brands through what we call the next evolution of display advertising.
- Collaborate with team on developing innovative marketing concepts for events and partnerships;
- Help develop content across multiple channels for both prospect and existing client engagement;
- Contribute to TripleLift content strategy by crafting quality content for company blog and sales support;
- Perform qualitative research on industry specific trends;
- Assist Marketing Team with various verticals of company’s marketing strategy and maintenance of internal systems.
- Required to commit 35-40 hours weekly
Desired Skills and Attributes
- Passionate about innovating in the AdTech space;
- Proven resourcefulness and research skills;
- Solid computer skills including Word, Excel, Google Drive, Dropbox;
- Self-motivated, outside of the box thinker, solutions oriented, and results driven;
- Experience in event management and planning is a plus;
- Knowledge of email marketing software is a plus;
- Ability to work individually and collaboratively to drive business forward;
- Comfortable taking ownership of projects and showcasing key accomplishments;
- Strives for continued learning opportunities to build upon craft;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail;
- Ability to work quickly and independently with minimal oversight;
- Ability to work under pressure and multitask in a fast-paced start-up environment;
- Extremely strong and demonstrable work ethic;
- Proven academic and/or professional achievement.
Pursuing Bachelor’s degree in advertising, communications, marketing, or a related discipline is preferred, though candidates with relevant experience who are pursuing other degrees will be considered.
0-3 years of academic or previous work experience
Available to work 35-40 hours a week on-site
New York, NY
Benefits and Company Perks
- Competitive hourly wage
- Snacks on snacks on snacks
- Free yoga lessons, massages, and meals
- Ongoing professional development
- Amazing company culture
#35 Crain’s Best Places to Work (Crain’s-2016)
Forbes Most Promising Companies in America (Forbes-2015)
#27 Crain’s Best Places to Work (Crain’s-2015)
AdTech Startup of the Year Winner (NYTimes-2015)
Startup of the Year Finalist (AdWeek-2015)
Note: The Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA) is a federal labor law of general and nationwide application, including Overtime, Minimum Wages, Child Labor Protections, and the Equal Pay Act. This role is a FLSA non-exempt role.
See Inside the Office of TripleLift
TripleLift is a company looking to revolutionize how brands advertise online. With its innovative native advertising products, clients are able to forgo traditional website banner advertisements for big, beautiful imagery alongside contextually relevant content to tell their branded stories. With TripleLift, companies can build advertisements for the visual web—giving publishers a more meaningful presence and consumers a better ad experience
Back to top