TripleLift is seeking a talented Junior Designer to join our Marketing team. This is the perfect opportunity for a recent graduate looking to break into adtech. The Junior Designer will support our Marketing team in creating visual aids that assist in closing deals with the industry’s most premium publishers and advertisers. In this role, your core responsibilities will be to create placement mock-ups and demos of the TripleLift platform. We value a beautiful and clean visually engaging style aesthetic.
TripleLift makes native advertising simple, scalable, and effective. Leveraging pioneering computer vision technology, TripleLift seamlessly transforms visual content like images and video into native ads that match the unique look and feel of a publisher's website or app. TripleLift's native inventory is accessible through the industry's first real-time, native programmatic exchange, helping marketers reach millions of consumers across any device, at scale. Since 2012, TripleLift has delivered meaningful results for some of the world's biggest brands through what it calls the next evolution of display advertising.
- Integrate new Publishers onto the TripleLift platform
- Create mocks for prospective and existing advertisers on the platform
- Use understanding of HTML / CSS to optimize the design of Publishers' advertisements
- Create product demonstrations of the TripleLift platform for potential Publishing partners
- Collaborate with TripleLift’s Solutions team to identify opportunities for innovation
- Available to work on-site 20-30 hours weekly.
Desired Skills and Attributes
- Previous design experience with CSS and HTML;
- Understanding and/or experience in digital advertising;
- Ability to work individually and collaboratively to drive business forward;
- Comfortable taking ownership of projects and showcasing key accomplishments;
- Strives for continued learning opportunities to build upon craft;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail;
- Ability to work quickly and independently with minimal oversight;
- Ability to work under pressure and multitask in a fast-paced start-up environment;
- Ability to accept feedback and constructive critique positively;
- Extremely strong and demonstrable work ethic.
A Bachelor’s degree in design, communications, marketing, or a related discipline is preferred, though candidates with relevant experience who hold other degrees will be considered.
1-2 years of design experience with proven results.
New York, NY
Benefits and Company Perks
- Competitive salary + performance based bonuses
- Snacks on snacks on snacks
- Free yoga lessons, massages, and meals
- Ongoing professional development
- Amazing company culture
#35 Crain’s Best Places to Work (Crain’s-2016)
Forbes Most Promising Companies in America (Forbes-2015)
#27 Crain’s Best Places to Work (Crain’s-2015)
AdTech Startup of the Year Winner (NYTimes-2015)
Startup of the Year Finalist (AdWeek-2015)
Note: The Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA) is a federal labor law of general and nationwide application, including Overtime, Minimum Wages, Child Labor Protections, and the Equal Pay Act. This role is a FLSA exempt role.
See Inside the Office of TripleLift
TripleLift is a company looking to revolutionize how brands advertise online. With its innovative native advertising products, clients are able to forgo traditional website banner advertisements for big, beautiful imagery alongside contextually relevant content to tell their branded stories. With TripleLift, companies can build advertisements for the visual web—giving publishers a more meaningful presence and consumers a better ad experience
Back to top