TripleLift is seeking an experienced HR Director to develop, implement and direct the human resource function at the company. Our headcount has roughly doubled each of the last several years and we continue to rapidly scale our business while continually being recognized as one of the best places to work in NYC. We firmly believe in the importance and development of our people and are eager to continue to improve our practices as we grow. This is an amazing opportunity to work closely with executive leadership to establish our long term strategies. We are looking for thoughtful and creative professionals interested in the areas of organizational design and planning, talent and leadership development, succession planning, employee relations, rewards, training, and performance management. In this role, you’ll lift the HR team and function to new heights by showcasing a strategic mindset and a can-do attitude!
TripleLift makes native advertising simple, scalable, and effective. Leveraging pioneering computer vision technology, TripleLift seamlessly transforms visual content like images and video into native ads that match the unique look and feel of a publisher's website or app. TripleLift's native inventory is accessible through the industry's first real-time, native programmatic exchange, helping marketers reach millions of consumers across any device, at scale. Since 2012, TripleLift has delivered meaningful results for some of the world's biggest brands through what it calls the next evolution of display advertising.
- Plan, develop, organize, implement, direct, and evaluate the organization's human resource function and performance;
- Translate the strategic and tactical business plans into HR strategic and operational plans;
- Develop and implement a performance management practice that focuses on regular, actionable feedback;
- Develop and implement an employee development program that creates meaningful growth and improves job satisfaction throughout the company;
- Develop and implement a talent management program that establishes principles of transparency, fairness and predictability around promotions, transfers, and compensation adjustments;
- Continually assess and improve the competitiveness and ROI of all programs, perks and practices against the relevant comparable companies, industries, and markets;
- Develop human resource planning models and programs for different organizations and roles to assess competency, knowledge, and talent gaps;
- Establish credibility throughout the organization with management and the employees in order to be an effective listener and problem solver of people issues;
- Maintain knowledge of international HR policies, programs, laws, and issues. Understand the differences of domestic and international policies and programs and coordinate the integration of all such programs;
- Manage the budget and other financial measures of the Human Resources department including the procurement of the HRIS and all HR tools/resources; and
- Lead the recruiting and operations teams by strategizing and supporting their efficiency and effectiveness.
Desired Skills and Attributes
- Experience leading an HR division of hyper-growth company with a strong culture;
- Proven experience with performance management, talent management and workforce planning;
- Strong conflict management skills with the ability to coach other managers and leadership;
- Skilled in creative problem solving, influencing, change management, and eliminating barriers at any organizational level;
- Ability to develop trusting relationships to gain support and achieve results at all levels of the organization. Experience in coaching, training, and developing employees in a high performance culture;
- Ability to work individually and collaboratively to drive business forward;
- Comfortable taking ownership of projects and showcasing key accomplishments;
- Strives for continued learning opportunities to build upon craft;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail;
- Ability to work under pressure and multitask in a fast-paced start-up environment;
- Ability to accept feedback and constructive critique positively;
- Extremely strong and demonstrable work ethic.
A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in human resources, organizational psychology, or a related discipline is preferred, though candidates with relevant experience who hold other degrees will be considered.
A minimum of 6+ years in a progressive human resources role, with a preference for candidates that have managed large hyper-growth teams.
New York, NY
Benefits and Company Perks
- Competitive salary + performance based bonuses
- 100% paid Medical, Dental & Vision Plans
- Equity options
- Snacks on snacks on snacks
- Free yoga lessons, massages, and meals
- Ongoing professional development
- Amazing company culture
Crain’s Best Places to Work (Crain’s-2016)
AdAge Best Places to Work (AdAge-2016)
Forbes Most Promising Companies in America (Forbes-2015)
Crain’s Best Places to Work (Crain’s-2015)
AdTech Startup of the Year Winner (NYTimes-2015)
Startup of the Year Finalist (AdWeek-2015)
Note: The Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA) is a federal labor law of general and nationwide application, including Overtime, Minimum Wages, Child Labor Protections, and the Equal Pay Act. This role is a FLSA exempt role.
Back to top