Full-Stack Engineering Manager
TripleLift is seeking an experienced Full-stack Engineering Manager to join our team full time. We are a fast growing startup in the advertising technology sector, trying to tackle some of the most challenging problems facing the industry. As a manager, you will be primarily be responsible for creating enterprise-level applications that our customers and internal users use to interact with our platform.
TripleLift is the industry leader in offering consumer-focused, digital advertising technology to seamlessly automate and flawlessly execute native advertising anywhere audiences engage with content. By utilizing our proprietary computer vision technology, TripleLift is able to transform visual content into native ads, all while maintaining the unique look and feel of a publisher’s website or app. Our native inventory is accessible through the industry’s first real-time, native programmatic exchange. TripleLift’s trailblazing technology is only as good as its creators; each team takes ownership for its contributions, and is valued for their unique effect on the overall vision of TripleLift. By pursuing leadership in native programmatic, TripleLift is simultaneously helping marketers reach millions of consumers across any device, and winning the internet. TripleLift is disrupting the internet through non-interruptive native advertising, and making it simple, scalable, and effective.
We employ a wide variety of technologies at TripleLift to accomplish our goals. From our early days, we’ve always believed in using the right tools for the right job and continue to explore and experiment with new technology options as we grow. Our Full-stack engineering team primarily uses the following technologies:
- Frameworks: React with legacy code in Angular
- Other Tech: TypeScript, Composer, Docker, and Chrome Headless
We're more concerned about general programming and management skills over experience with specific frameworks. The desire to continue to learn and improve on your craft is what's most important to us.
- Manage our Full-stack engineering team responsible for all client (internal and external) facing applications;
- Maintain and instill high standards for code quality, application performance, and stability;
- Grow and develop the engineers on the Full-stack team;
- Collaborate with UX and Product teams to implement robust, data-driven UIs;
- Architect web applications from the ground up, with a focus on speed, extensibility, and scalability;
- Work with our other engineering teams to deliver new products and ensure success for our customers.
Desired Skills and Attributes
- Strong technical programming skills utilizing a variety of different coding languages and tools;
- Comfortable taking ownership of projects and showcasing key accomplishments;
- Strives for continued learning opportunities to build upon craft;
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail;
- Ability to work quickly and independently with minimal oversight;
- Ability to accept feedback and constructive critique positively;
- Extremely strong and demonstrable work ethic;
- Ability to motivate and inspire individual contributors;
- Proven academic and/or professional achievement.
At least 2 years of relevant management experience.
- Thorough understanding of best practices for building modern web applications
- Strong understanding of data-structures and frameworks
New York, NY
- Amazing company culture
- Competitive salary and performance-based bonuses
- Ongoing professional development
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- Equity options
- 401(k) program
- Snacks on snacks on snacks
- Yoga, massages, and meals
- Crain's Best Places to Work - three years running! (Crain's - 2015, 2016, 2017)
- Forbes Most Promising Companies in America (Forbes-2015)
- AdTech Startup of the Year Winner (NYTimes-2015)
- Startup of the Year Finalist (AdWeek-2015)
- Inc. 500 Fastest Growing Private Companies (Inc. 2017, #163)
Note: The Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA) is a federal labor law of general and nationwide application, including Overtime, Minimum Wages, Child Labor Protections, and the Equal Pay Act. This role is a FLSA exempt role.
Back to top