Design Intern (Summer)
TripleLift is seeking an experienced design intern to support our Marketing team. This is the perfect opportunity to develop design skills while working closely along a high performing marketing and sales team within the adtech space. We are a quirky, hard-working team that appreciates intelligence and drive.
TripleLift makes native advertising simple, scalable, and effective. Leveraging pioneering computer vision technology, TripleLift seamlessly transforms visual content like images and video into native ads that match the unique look and feel of a publisher's website. TripleLift's native inventory is accessible through the industry's first real-time, native programmatic exchange, helping marketers reach millions of consumers across any device, at scale. Since 2012, TripleLift has delivered meaningful results for some of the world's biggest brands through what it calls the next evolution of display advertising.
- Create advertisement mocks for potential and current clients using HTML / CSS.
- Create product screenshots and demonstrations of the TripleLift platform for potential advertising clients.
- Collaborate with Marketing and Demand Sales team to identify opportunities for innovation.
- Required to commit 35-40 hours weekly.
Desired Skills and Attributes
- Coursework or professional experience in digital design;
- CSS / HTML coding experience;
- Understanding and/or experience in digital advertising;
- Ability to work individually and collaboratively to drive business forward;
- Comfortable taking ownership of projects and showcasing key accomplishments;
- Strives for continued learning opportunities to build upon craft;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail;
- Ability to work quickly and independently with minimal oversight;
- Ability to work under pressure and multitask in a fast-paced start-up environment;
- Ability to accept feedback and constructive critique positively;
- Extremely strong and demonstrable work ethic;
- Proven academic and/or professional achievement.
Pursuing a degree in design, advertising, communications, marketing, or a related discipline is preferred, though candidates with relevant experience pursuing other degrees will be considered.
1-3 years of design of academic or professional design experience with proven results.
Available to work 35-40 hours per week on-site.
New York, NY
Benefits and Company Perks
- Competitive hourly wage
- Snacks on snacks on snacks
- Free yoga lessons, massages, and meals
- Ongoing professional development
- Amazing company culture
#35 Crain’s Best Places to Work (Crain’s-2016)
Forbes Most Promising Companies in America (Forbes-2015)
#27 Crain’s Best Places to Work (Crain’s-2015)
AdTech Startup of the Year Winner (NYTimes-2015)
Startup of the Year Finalist (AdWeek-2015)
Note: The Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA) is a federal labor law of general and nationwide application, including Overtime, Minimum Wages, Child Labor Protections, and the Equal Pay Act. This role is a FLSA non-exempt role.
See Inside the Office of TripleLift
TripleLift is a company looking to revolutionize how brands advertise online. With its innovative native advertising products, clients are able to forgo traditional website banner advertisements for big, beautiful imagery alongside contextually relevant content to tell their branded stories. With TripleLift, companies can build advertisements for the visual web—giving publishers a more meaningful presence and consumers a better ad experience
Back to top