Creative Audit Intern- Winter Term
TripleLift is seeking a creative auditing intern to join our team part-time this winter. The auditing intern will boost exchange liquidity and customer satisfaction while maintaining our exacting ad quality standards. We are an energetic team that appreciates intelligence and drive. We are seeking a highly-motivated college student or recent college grad to join our team and gain valuable experience in the advertising technology sector.
TripleLift makes native advertising simple, scalable, and effective. Leveraging pioneering computer vision technology, TripleLift seamlessly transforms visual content like images and video into native ads that match the unique look and feel of a publisher's website. TripleLift's native inventory is accessible through the industry's first real-time, native programmatic exchange, helping marketers reach millions of consumers across any device, at scale. Since 2012, TripleLift has delivered meaningful results for some of the world's biggest brands through what it calls the next evolution of display advertising.
- Utilize our ad quality standards to audit images, ensuring only the highest quality ads are approved.
- Coordinate with Account Management and Engineering to identify trends and improve processes.
- Required to commit 15-20 hours weekly. Only local students with ability to commute to our NYC office will be considered.
Desired Skills and Attributes
- Understanding and/or experience in digital advertising;
- Ability to work individually and collaboratively to drive business forward;
- Comfortable taking ownership of projects and showcasing key accomplishments;
- Strives for continued learning opportunities to build upon craft;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail;
- Ability to work quickly and independently with minimal oversight;
- Ability to work under pressure and multitask in a fast-paced start-up environment;
- Ability to accept feedback and constructive critique positively;
- Extremely strong and demonstrable work ethic;
- Proven academic and/or professional achievement.
The ideal candidate would be a local student or recent grad. Will need a weekly commitment of a minimum of 15-20 hours on-site.
0-4 years of proven academic or internship experience.
New York, NY
Benefits and Company Perks
- Competitive hourly wage
- Snacks on snacks on snacks
- Free yoga lessons, massages, and meals
- Ongoing professional development
- Amazing company culture
Forbes Most Promising Companies in America (Forbes-2015)
Crain’s Best Places to Work (Crain’s-2015)
AdTech Startup of the Year Winner (NYTimes-2015)
Startup of the Year Finalist (AdWeek-2015)
Note: The Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA) is a federal labor law of general and nationwide application, including Overtime, Minimum Wages, Child Labor Protections, and the Equal Pay Act. This role is a FLSA non-exempt role.
Back to top