TripleLift is seeking a Compensation Analyst to own the analysis, administration and maintenance of our compensation and incentive plans. In this role, you’ll support our CFO and Finance Manager by managing the development, execution, communication and compliance of various compensation programs, including the annual compensation review cycle, sales commission plans, recognition plans, etc. You’ll be involved in everything from initial planning to the delivery of bonuses and commissions. Your efforts will be integral in attracting and retaining top talent by ensuring competitive compensation programs. This is an amazing opportunity for a junior financial analyst with a desire to gain deep exposure to compensation in a fast paced global tech company. The ideal candidate is someone that is analytical, motivated, and a spreadsheet wiz or willing to become one quickly!
TripleLift makes native advertising simple, scalable, and effective. Leveraging pioneering computer vision technology, TripleLift seamlessly transforms visual content like images and video into native ads that match the unique look and feel of a publisher's site or app. TripleLift's native inventory is accessible through the industry's first real-time, native programmatic exchange, helping marketers reach millions of consumers across any device, at scale. Since 2012, TripleLift has delivered meaningful results for some of the world's biggest brands through what it calls the next evolution of display advertising.
- Administer quarterly and annual incentive payouts;
- Implement and maintain systems and tools used for incentive calculations;
- Create robust detailed spreadsheet analysis and summary reports for management;
- Create and maintain appropriate documentation and user training in support of various compensation programs;
- Serve as main point of contact for all questions surrounding compensation process, timelines and discrepancies;
- Support Talent Acquisition by providing analysis and salary benchmarking for all open positions;
- Design and build compensation metrics, reports and tools to inform compensation program decisions, forecasting and budgeting;
- Review and monitor employee pay and recommend reviews if necessary;
- Participate and complete annual compensation surveys.
Desired Skills and Attributes
- Ability to analyze data and create meaningful, understandable models, reports, and metrics;
- Strong Excel skills including writing complex formulas, or the desire and ability to become very strong in Excel in a short amount of time;
- Extremely strong attention to detail and organizational skills;
- Ability to work to specific deadlines;
- Ability to work individually and collaboratively to drive business forward;
- Ability to maintain absolute professionalism, reliability, and discretion with sensitive material;
- Comfortable taking ownership of projects and showcasing key accomplishments;
- Strives for continued learning opportunities to build upon craft;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Ability to work under pressure and multitask in a fast-paced start-up environment;
- Ability to accept feedback and constructive critique positively;
- Extremely strong and demonstrable work ethic.
A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in a quantitative field such as economics, finance, business, or a related quantitative discipline, though candidates with relevant experience will be considered.
A minimum of 2+ years in a fast paced financial or compensation analyst position preferred. Candidates with experience calculating variable compensation plans also preferred.
New York, NY
Benefits and Company Perks
- Competitive salary + performance based bonuses
- 100% paid Medical, Dental & Vision Plans
- Equity options
- Snacks on snacks on snacks
- Free yoga lessons, massages, and meals
- Ongoing professional development
- Amazing company culture
Crain’s Best Places to Work (Crain’s-2016)
AdAge Best Places to Work (AdAge-2016)
Forbes Most Promising Companies in America (Forbes-2015)
Crain’s Best Places to Work (Crain’s-2015)
AdTech Startup of the Year Winner (NYTimes-2015)
Startup of the Year Finalist (AdWeek-2015)
Note: The Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA) is a federal labor law of general and nationwide application, including Overtime, Minimum Wages, Child Labor Protections, and the Equal Pay Act. This role is a FLSA exempt role.
See Inside the Office of TripleLift
TripleLift is a company looking to revolutionize how brands advertise online. With its innovative native advertising products, clients are able to forgo traditional website banner advertisements for big, beautiful imagery alongside contextually relevant content to tell their branded stories. With TripleLift, companies can build advertisements for the visual web—giving publishers a more meaningful presence and consumers a better ad experience
Back to top