Client Services Intern (Chicago)
We’re looking for an outgoing, intellectually curious and hardworking student to help where needed while learning about digital technology and the online media ecosystem. You can expect to be embedded within the Chicago-based sales team responsible for growing the Midwest market. The ability to learn quickly is required and we’ll ask you to join us in rolling up your sleeves wherever needed. We’re a fast-moving office who has plenty of fun while growing at light speed. Upon completion of the internship we expect our intern to have a solid understanding of the dynamic between brands, advertising agencies, and technology partners – and the experience and connections needed to pursue a career in whichever vertical he or she finds most appealing.
TripleLift makes native advertising simple, scalable, and effective. Leveraging pioneering computer vision technology, TripleLift seamlessly transforms visual content like images and video into native ads that match the unique look and feel of a publisher's site or app. TripleLift's native inventory is accessible through the industry's first real-time, native programmatic exchange, helping marketers reach millions of consumers across any device, at scale. Since 2012, TripleLift has delivered meaningful results for some of the world's biggest brands through what it calls the next evolution of display advertising.
- Day to day support of regional sales team where needed
- Assist in pre and post sales-cycle duties including (but not limited to) advertiser demo creation, PowerPoint deck editing, and making screenshots
- Trafficking of digital media tags
- Salesforce.com organization
- Upkeep of spreadsheets in Microsoft Excel
- Assist during local marketing events and client entertainment
- Listen, learn, and recommend processes to improve productivity within a startup
Desired Skills and Attributes
- Solid understanding of the digital media landscape;
- Strong desire to learn and take on additional responsibilities;
- Solid computer skills including Word, Excel, Google Drive, Dropbox
- Ability to work individually and collaboratively to drive business forward;
- Comfortable taking ownership of projects and showcasing key accomplishments;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail;
- Ability to work quickly and independently with minimal oversight;
- Ability to work under pressure and multitask in a fast-paced start-up environment;
- Ability to accept feedback and constructive critique positively;
- Extremely strong and demonstrable work ethic.
- Proven academic and/or professional achievement;
Pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in advertising, communications, marketing, or a related analytical discipline. Candidates with a strong interest/passion in digital media will also be considered.
0-4 years of academic or previous work experience.
Benefits and Company Perks
- Competitive hourly wage
- Snacks on snacks on snacks
- Free yoga lessons, massages, and meals
- Ongoing professional development
- Amazing company culture
#35 Crain’s Best Places to Work (Crain’s-2016)
Forbes Most Promising Companies in America (Forbes-2015)
#27 Crain’s Best Places to Work (Crain’s-2015)
AdTech Startup of the Year Winner (NYTimes-2015)
Startup of the Year Finalist (AdWeek-2015)
Note: The Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA) is a federal labor law of general and nationwide application, including Overtime, Minimum Wages, Child Labor Protections, and the Equal Pay Act. This role is a FLSA non-exempt role.
See Inside the Office of TripleLift
TripleLift is a company looking to revolutionize how brands advertise online. With its innovative native advertising products, clients are able to forgo traditional website banner advertisements for big, beautiful imagery alongside contextually relevant content to tell their branded stories. With TripleLift, companies can build advertisements for the visual web—giving publishers a more meaningful presence and consumers a better ad experience
Back to top