TripleLift is seeking a driven Campaign Strategist to join our growing team. As Campaign Strategist you will primarily support the Client Services team and ATD team with campaign management, trafficking & troubleshooting, while learning what it takes to run your own accounts. This is a great opportunity for a fresh young graduate or someone looking to break into the digital space and client services.
TripleLift makes native advertising simple, scalable, and effective. Leveraging pioneering computer vision technology, TripleLift seamlessly transforms visual content like images and video into native ads that match the unique look and feel of a publisher's site or app. TripleLift's native inventory is accessible through the industry's first real-time, native programmatic exchange, helping marketers reach millions of consumers across all devices, at scale. Since 2012, TripleLift has delivered meaningful results for some of the world's biggest brands through what we call the next evolution of display advertising.
- Support the Client Services Account team, with the goal of growing into an Account Manager role;
- Set up initial campaigns, monitor effectiveness, and troubleshoot when needed;
- Owning the pacing/optimization of smaller accounts and working with your Account Manager to identify and escalate;
- Analyzing large sets of data and deriving meaningful insights to deliver to clients
- Contribute to day to day client communication/management;
- Help identify and troubleshoot client issues and escalate to appropriate internal stakeholders;
- Become an expert on the use and best practices on the TripleLift stack.
Desired Skills and Attributes
- Interest in technology, specifically adtech;
- Experience in Excel and MS Office, including pivot tables, chart-making, and manipulation of large data sets;
- Outstanding troubleshooting, analytical, and problem-solving abilities, along with an ability to collaborate cross-functionally in a fast-paced start-up environment;
- Effective time management skills – ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Ability to work individually and collaboratively to drive business forward;
- Strives for continued learning opportunities to build upon craft;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail;
- Proven academic and/or professional achievement.
A Bachelor’s degree in advertising, communications, marketing, or a related discipline is preferred, though candidates with relevant experience who hold other degrees will be considered.
1-2 years of work experience required, with a preference for candidates with online advertising experience.
New York, NY
Benefits and Company Perks
- Competitive salary + performance based bonuses
- 100% paid Medical, Dental & Vision Plans
- Equity options
- Snacks on snacks on snacks
- Cold brew on tap, Nespresso, Kombucha, etc.
- Free yoga lessons, massages, and meals
- Ongoing professional development
- Amazing company culture
Forbes Most Promising Companies in America (Forbes-2015)
Crain’s Best Places to Work (Crain’s-2015)
AdTech Startup of the Year Winner (NYTimes-2015)
Startup of the Year Finalist (AdWeek-2015)
Note: The Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA) is a federal labor law of general and nationwide application, including Overtime, Minimum Wages, Child Labor Protections, and the Equal Pay Act. This role is a FLSA exempt role.
Back to top