Our products make ads more beautiful by matching the unique look and feel of each of our publishers. Our culture is focused on making a unique experience for each one of our employees. We value continued learning, ownership, and the ability to move the needle. As a media trading specialist, you will be given the opportunity to explore the nuances of the Triplelift exchange through our different DSP integrations and leverage your analytical abilities to create optimization strategies/ best practices for our clients. You will also directly support all demand side operational needs from pre-sale to post launch for a book of business. This is an amazing opportunity for someone who enjoys learning the ins and outs of every DSP and would also like to gain extensive experience in programmatic.
TripleLift is the only consumer-focused, digital advertising technology company to seamlessly automate and flawlessly execute native advertising everywhere audiences engage with content.
Leveraging our proprietary computer vision technology, TripleLift seamlessly transforms visual content like images and video into native ads that match the unique look and feel of a publisher's site or app. TripleLift's native inventory is accessible through the industry's first real-time, native programmatic exchange, helping marketers reach millions of consumers across any device. Simply stated, TripleLift is making native advertising simple, scalable, and effective.
- Work with the Manager of National Campaign Management to define, achieve and exceed quarterly revenue and operational key results
- Become an expert on trading, trafficking, troubleshooting and optimizing across several DSPs
- Combine data analysis and client feedback to create optimization strategies and provide solutions for campaigns
- Partner with programmatic strategy to create DSP/KPI specific best practices
- Work with product to help define features and drive enhancements
- Become a thought leader in digital media optimization
- Proactively identify issues, bugs and outages than can affect TripleLift’s platform via various DSP integrations
- Responsible for directly supporting Partner Management team and the Clients’ operational needs through the life cycle of a campaign from presale to post launch.
- Own optimizations across both self-serve and direct campaigns.
- Proactively monitor data to identify liquidity blockers
- Build custom dashboards tailored to specific Partner Manager’s book of business.
- Troubleshoot campaign and delivery issues and work with solutions teams to solve when necessary.
Desired Skills and Attributes
- 1-3 years of working experience
- Previous experience trafficking, optimizing and troubleshooting in various DSPs required.
- Outstanding analytical, and problem-solving abilities, along with an ability to collaborate cross-functionally in a fast-paced environment
- Effective time management skills – ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Advanced MS Excel skills
- Strong quantitative skills and the ability to draw insights from extremely large datasets
- Ability to thrive in a small, intense, and high growth environment
- Strives for continued learning opportunities to build upon craft;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail;
- Basic SQL knowledge or willingness to learn SQL is highly preferred
A Bachelor’s degree in advertising, communications, marketing, or a related discipline is preferred, though candidates with relevant experience who hold other degrees will be considered.
1-2 years of digital ad ops or trafficking experience required.
Benefits and Company Perks
- Amazing company culture
- Competitive salary and performance-based bonuses
- Ongoing professional development
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- Equity options
- 401(k) program
- Snacks on snacks on snacks
- Yoga, massages, and meals
- Crain's Best Places to Work - three years running! (Crain's - 2015, 2016, 2017)
- Forbes Most Promising Companies in America (Forbes-2015)
- AdTech Startup of the Year Winner (NYTimes-2015)
- Startup of the Year Finalist (AdWeek-2015)
- Inc. 500 Fastest Growing Private Companies (Inc. 2017, #163)
Note: The Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA) is a federal labor law of general and nationwide application, including Overtime, Minimum Wages, Child Labor Protections, and the Equal Pay Act. This role is a FLSA exempt role.
Back to top