Campaign Management Intern
TripleLift is seeking an internal client support intern with design experience to join the campaign management team part-time this summer. The internal client support intern will be responsible for auditing creatives/ads, generating high quality screenshots and mocks for TripleLift clients as well as creating native ad placements using TripleLift’s tools. The intern will boost liquidity and customer satisfaction while maintaining our excellent ad quality standards. We are an energetic team that appreciates intelligence and drive. We are seeking a highly-motivated college student or recent college grad to join our team and gain valuable experience in the advertising technology sector.
TripleLift is the only consumer-focused, digital advertising technology company to seamlessly automate and flawlessly execute native advertising everywhere audiences engage with content.
Leveraging our proprietary computer vision technology, TripleLift seamlessly transforms visual content like images and video into native ads that match the unique look and feel of a publisher's site or app. TripleLift's native inventory is accessible through the industry's first real-time, native programmatic exchange, helping marketers reach millions of consumers across any device. Simply stated, TripleLift is making native advertising simple, scalable, and effective.
- Utilize our ad quality standards to audit images, ensuring only the highest quality ads are approved.
- Use HTML & CSS to create native placements on partner sites to be uploaded in the Triplelift Screenshot tool
- Produce screenshots and mocks to support our clients on pre and post sale efforts.
- Required to commit 29 hours weekly; only local students with ability to commute to our NYC office will be considered.
Desired Skills and Attributes
- Attention to detail and an eye for design
- Ability to work efficiently and effectively, finding new and improved ways to tackle a problem
- A basic foundation of HTML/CSS coding
- Design experience with Adobe Creative Suite/Photoshop
- Ability to work individually and collaboratively to drive business forward;
- Comfortable taking ownership of projects and showcasing key accomplishments;
- Strives for continued learning opportunities to build upon craft;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail;
- Ability to work quickly and independently with minimal oversight;
- Ability to work under pressure and multitask in a fast-paced start-up environment;
- Ability to accept feedback and constructive critique positively;
- Extremely strong and demonstrable work ethic;
- Proven academic and/or professional achievement.
The ideal candidate would be a local student or recent grad. Will need a weekly commitment of a minimum of 30 hours on-site. Preference will be given to candidates who could potentially extend this opportunity into the Spring semester.
0-4 years of proven academic or internship experience.
New York, NY
- Amazing company culture
- Competitive salary and performance-based bonuses
- Ongoing professional development
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- Equity options
- 401(k) program
- Snacks on snacks on snacks
- Yoga, massages, and meals
- Crain's Best Places to Work - three years running! (Crain's - 2015, 2016, 2017)
- Forbes Most Promising Companies in America (Forbes-2015)
- AdTech Startup of the Year Winner (NYTimes-2015)
- Startup of the Year Finalist (AdWeek-2015)
- Inc. 500 Fastest Growing Private Companies (Inc. 2017, #163)
Note: The Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA) is a federal labor law of general and nationwide application, including Overtime, Minimum Wages, Child Labor Protections, and the Equal Pay Act. This role is a FLSA exempt role.
See Inside the Office of TripleLift
At TripleLift, they're passionate about revolutionizing the way brands advertise online. TripleLift is an ad tech company that builds cutting-edge products -- their innovative native ad products allows clients to target consumers using imagery alongside contextually relevant content. TripleLift is building products that give publishers a more meaningful presence and consumers a better ad experience.
Back to top