Business Development Director, Europe
TripleLift is seeking an experienced digital business executive to lead TripleLift’s activities with the Supply side of the ecosystem across Europe. The successful candidate will be well connected with publishers, publisher networks and ad networks, and have a good understanding of their programmatic strategies. They will currently be working on the programmatic side of an SSP, ad exchange/network, publisher or Ad-Tech company and selling into those sell-side groups. We are looking for an energetic self-starter who is prepared to pitch in to drive the tactical activity and engagement on our platform, while developing and executing the Supply side strategy for TripleLift’s expansion across the region. A dealmaker, relationship builder and expert business developer, and someone who believes that digital advertising should be beautifully executed.
TripleLift makes native advertising simple, scalable, and effective. Leveraging pioneering computer vision technology, TripleLift seamlessly transforms visual content like images and video into native ads that match the unique look and feel of a publisher's site or app. TripleLift's native inventory is accessible through the industry's first real-time, native programmatic exchange, helping marketers reach millions of consumers across any device, at scale. Since 2012, TripleLift has delivered meaningful results for some of the world's biggest brands through what it calls the next evolution of display advertising.
- Work with the General Manager, Europe to create and execute the 2017 European Business Development plan.
- Sign Comscore top 100 publishers in key growth markets (UK, France and Germany) to the TripleLift platform.
- Manage, mentor and train a growing team of publisher-facing Partner Managers and Publisher Development sellers.
- Drive TripleLift's growing portfolio of new formats into new and existing customers.
- Collaborate with the demand team to analyse European liquidity to unlock additional opportunities.
- Collaborate with the global TripleLift teams - particularly in the New York Head office and be the voice of European Business Development within the organisation.
- Represent TripleLift at industry events across the region.
Desired Skills and Attributes
- Demonstrable evidence of successfully selling ad tech into major publishers at an SSP, portal or ad network.
- Experience of team management.
- Deal-making across multiple countries.
- References who will describe how awesome you are as a partner and manager.
- Understanding and/or experience in digital advertising;
- Ability to work individually and collaboratively to drive business forward;
- Comfortable taking ownership of projects and showcasing key accomplishments;
- Strives for continued learning opportunities to build upon craft;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail;
- Ability to work quickly and independently with minimal oversight;
- Ability to work under pressure and multitask in a fast-paced start-up environment;
- Ability to accept feedback and constructive critique positively;
- Extremely strong and demonstrable work ethic.
A Bachelor’s degree in advertising, communications, marketing, or a related discipline is preferred, though candidates with relevant experience who hold other degrees will be considered.
3-4 years of full-time sales management experience with proven results.
Benefits and Company Perks
- Competitive salary + performance based bonuses
- Equity options
- Ongoing professional development
- Amazing company culture
Crain’s Best Places to Work (Crain’s-2016)
Forbes Most Promising Companies in America (Forbes-2015)
Crain’s Best Places to Work (Crain’s-2015)
AdTech Startup of the Year Winner (NYTimes-2015)
Startup of the Year Finalist (AdWeek-2015)
See Inside the Office of TripleLift
TripleLift is a company looking to revolutionize how brands advertise online. With its innovative native advertising products, clients are able to forgo traditional website banner advertisements for big, beautiful imagery alongside contextually relevant content to tell their branded stories. With TripleLift, companies can build advertisements for the visual web—giving publishers a more meaningful presence and consumers a better ad experience
Back to top