Associate Solutions Engineer
TripleLift is seeking an Associate Solutions Engineer to improve our customer support. The Associate Solutions Engineer maintains a dedicated focus on ensuring that customers are incredibly satisfied with TripleLift platform. They are the link between the Account Management / Implementation teams and the Product and Engineering teams. The TripleLift Associate Solutions Engineer exhibits a deep product expertise, highly responsive and professional communication, creative problem solving, and effective coordination of internal resources. This role is perfect for someone who has a passion for the Internet or all things digital, customer service, solving complex problems, and who loves to learn and teach. This individual must be able to creatively troubleshoot as well as effectively communicate to the internal Accounts team along with the external clients. The ideal candidate is a team player who has a positive attitude and excellent customer service.
TripleLift makes native advertising simple, scalable, and effective. Leveraging pioneering computer vision technology, TripleLift seamlessly transforms visual content like images and video into native ads that match the unique look and feel of a publisher's site or app. TripleLift's native inventory is accessible through the industry's first real-time, native programmatic exchange, helping marketers reach millions of consumers across any device, at scale. Since 2012, TripleLift has delivered meaningful results for some of the world's biggest brands through what it calls the next evolution of display advertising.
- Manage customer support cases, which includes verifying cases, analyzing data, isolating and diagnosing the problem, and resolving the issue where possible;
- Coordinate with Product and Engineering teams in identifying, reporting and resolving product issues;
- Understand the flows to motivate debugging;
- Provide platform support to internal stakeholders.
Desired Skills and Attributes
- Excellent troubleshooting, analytical and problem-solving abilities with a tenacious commitment to finding the root cause of issues;
- Demonstrable passion for learning new technologies, including MySQL, HTML, CSS, Python, etc.;
- Outstanding communication skills, particularly in conveying technical concepts in a way that is easy for clients and non-technical partners to understand;
- Eagerness to understand industry trends and develop an opinion on the impact on our customer base and competitive positioning;
- Interest in learning client-side debugging tools and best practices;
- Excellent quantitative skills and comfort with data exploration tools such as Excel;
- Ability to work individually and collaboratively to drive business forward;
- Comfortable taking ownership of projects and showcasing key accomplishments;
- Strives for continued learning opportunities to build upon craft;
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail;
- Ability to work under pressure and multitask in a fast-paced start-up environment;
- Ability to accept feedback and constructive critique positively;
- Extremely strong and demonstrable work ethic.
A Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, advertising, communications, marketing, or a related discipline is preferred, though candidates with relevant experience who hold other degrees will be considered.
Minimum of 1-2 years of work experience in customer support, solutions, or adtech.
New York, NY
Benefits and Company Perks
- Competitive salary + performance based bonuses
- 100% paid Medical, Dental & Vision Plans
- Equity options
- Snacks on snacks on snacks
- Free yoga lessons, massages, and meals
- Ongoing professional development
- Amazing company culture
Forbes Most Promising Companies in America (Forbes-2015)
Crain’s Best Places to Work (Crain’s-2015)
AdTech Startup of the Year Winner (NYTimes-2015)
Startup of the Year Finalist (AdWeek-2015)
Note: The Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA) is a federal labor law of general and nationwide application, including Overtime, Minimum Wages, Child Labor Protections, and the Equal Pay Act. This role is a FLSA exempt role.
Back to top