Account Director, Publisher Client Services (SF)
- San Francisco, CA
TripleLift is actively searching for an experienced Team Lead, Publisher Client Services. As the Team Lead, Publisher Client Services you will be responsible for managing and developing relationships with TripleLift’s largest publisher partners along with managing a client services POD and junior members of the team. This highly visible client facing role will own the end to end relationship, beginning with on boarding, and include working across functions to advise on solutions that drive partner’s success on the TripleLift platform. This is a unique opportunity to play a key role at a hyper growth company and partner with some of the largest publishers in the world. Ideally, you possess a balance of highly analytical and extraordinary communication skills, have an understanding of publisher monetization strategies and a passion for digital media, advertising, and technology.
TripleLift is the industry leader in offering consumer-focused, digital advertising technology to seamlessly automate and flawlessly execute native advertising anywhere audiences engage with content. By utilizing our proprietary computer vision technology, TripleLift is able to transform visual content into native ads, all while maintaining the unique look and feel of a publisher’s website or app. Our native inventory is accessible through the industry’s first real-time, native programmatic exchange. TripleLift’s trailblazing technology is only as good as its creators; each team takes ownership for its contributions, and is valued for their unique effect on the overall vision of TripleLift. By pursuing leadership in native programmatic, TripleLift is simultaneously helping marketers reach millions of consumers across any device, and winning the internet. TripleLift is disrupting the internet through non-interruptive native advertising, and making it simple, scalable, and effective.
- Work closely with the Supply team to drive adoption and enable success for key strategic publishing partners;
- Understand publisher’s business objectives and provide consultative, intelligent solutions that unlock revenue opportunity;
- Develop trusted partnerships with key influencers across Publisher Ad Operations, Sales and Leadership teams to develop strategy, process, and tactics that drive client results;
- Establish and achieve quarterly revenue goals and key operational results;
- Own Junior Team Member career development and day to day management.
- Collaborate with TripleLift’s Solutions, Product, Sales and Marketing teams to create foundational processes and find opportunities for innovation;
- Drive strategic discussions with Tier 1 clients to grow revenue of the business.
- Travel to client sites for regular strategic review meetings.
Desired Skills and Attributes
- Deep understanding of online advertising ecosystem, publisher monetization & market trends;
- Outstanding troubleshooting, analytical, and problem-solving abilities, along with an ability to collaborate cross-functionally;
- Experience product consulting and ability to explain technical concepts to non-technical audiences;
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with a proven track record of developing relationships with engineering, operations and C-levels;
- Strong customer service skills, comfortable working directly with clients and partners as well as internal departments;
- Management Experience in a similar role;
- Experience with HTML and CSS is a plus;
- Proven track record of hitting aggressive goals in a highly competitive environment;
- Ability to work individually and collaboratively to drive business forward.
Bachelor’s degree in Business, Mathematics, or Marketing or a related discipline is preferred, though candidates with relevant experience who hold other degrees will be considered.
4-6 years experience in Ad Tech preferably for an SSP, AdExchange / Network, or Ad Tech provider
San Francisco, CA
Benefits and Company Perks
- Amazing company culture
- Competitive salary and performance-based bonuses
- Ongoing professional development
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- Equity options
- 401(k) program
- Snacks on snacks on snacks
- Yoga, massages, and meals
- Crain's Best Places to Work - three years running! (Crain's - 2015, 2016, 2017)
- Forbes Most Promising Companies in America (Forbes-2015)
- AdTech Startup of the Year Winner (NYTimes-2015)
- Startup of the Year Finalist (AdWeek-2015)
- Inc. 500 Fastest Growing Private Companies (Inc. 2017, #163)
Note: The Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA) is a federal labor law of general and nationwide application, including Overtime, Minimum Wages, Child Labor Protections, and the Equal Pay Act. This role is a FLSA exempt role.
Back to top