- San Francisco, CA
Triplebyte is transforming the way software engineers are hired. Our mission is to make the tech industry more just by fixing hiring for engineers. This is important because millions of people have skills (and deserve good jobs), but don’t fit the profile that recruiters seek. Over 200,000 engineers have joined Triplebyte to showcase their tech skills and hear from top companies.
Our subscription service is used by hundreds of startups as well as industry leaders including Apple, Facebook, and American Express to identify and source talented engineering.
We raised a Series B of $35 million, underscoring the demand for our services and the opportunity to grow the business further. You can read more about our company and hear from our founders in the press here:
- Build new and exciting product features together with our product and design teams. Translate product specs into working features.
- Collaborate with other engineers, learning from them and mentoring them.
- Be excited to work in new areas and learn new things when needed.
- Elevate the status quo and push for higher development standards. Lead discussions about improving our processes and figuring out the best product ideas.
What you'll need to be successful
- Strong proficiency and demonstrated experience in developing modern web applications.
- Strong proficiency with these or analogous technologies: Rails, React, Redux, PostgreSQL, Redis, Heroku, AWS, Docker + more
- Proven track record of taking ownership of projects and initiatives end-to-end; ability to work across the stack and learn new skills as needed.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced startup environment; has the good judgment to make explicit trade-offs about speed and quality when necessary.
- Ability to ingest complex project requirements and execute on them.
Bonus points if you:
- Are passionate about helping people find jobs and creating a more just software engineering hiring marketplace.
- Have a strong bias for action.
- Are an amazing communicator (esp. in a remote environment).
- Lead initiatives where you see a need exists.
- Guide and mentor others on your team and beyond.
- Are highly creative (we all are!).
Even if your experience doesn’t match all of the above requirements, we invite you to apply anyway. We recognize that talent comes in different forms. Our business is matching engineers with their next great opportunity, regardless of background. We apply the same ethos to our internal hiring. We're looking for a team member with enthusiasm and the ability to do the job, not a perfect resume.
Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive salary and stock options package
- Open vacation policy
- Employer-paid health, vision, and dental insurance
- 401(k) plan
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Daily catered lunches
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company does not discriminate against employees or applicants (in any aspect of employment, including, but not limited to recruiting and hiring, job assignment, compensation, opportunities for advancement, promotion, transfers, evaluation, benefits, training, discipline, and termination), on the basis of any characteristic protected under applicable federal, state, or local laws.
Back to top