- Own the Mid-market customer portfolio at Triplebyte
- Conduct QBRs, upsells and renewals for the mid-market portfolio
- Map your client organization and navigate expansion upsells
- Work closely with the sales team to land and transition new business
- Become the product expert and advise on product strategy for the Mid-market/Enterprise product-line
- Help develop account management processes tailored toward the mid-market and enteprrise, including Demos, collateral, videos and other content to onboard many users in a single organization.
What You Need to be Successful
- 2+ years of Account Management or Customer Success experience
- At least 1 year of working with medium-sized accounts (50+ people)
- Experience selling, preferably renewals for SaaS products
- Experience in HRTech, Recruitment Tech or Recruiting is a plus
- Previous contract review and term negotiation experience at the enterprise-level, including process related to closing and maintaining the satisfaction of the decision makers
- Must be self sufficient; you will be the taking over the mid-market portfolio, so you must be self directed and know what it takes to close renewals
Even if your experience doesn’t match all of the above requirements, we invite you to apply anyway. We recognize that talent comes in different forms. Our business is matching engineers with their next great opportunity, regardless of background. We apply the same ethos to our internal hiring. We're looking for a team member with enthusiasm and the ability to do the job, not a perfect resume.
Compensation and Benefits for full time employees
- Competitive salary and stock options package
- Open vacation policy
- Employer-paid health, vision, and dental insurance
- 401(k) plan
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Daily catered lunches
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company does not discriminate against employees or applicants (in any aspect of employment, including, but not limited to recruiting and hiring, job assignment, compensation, opportunities for advancement, promotion, transfers, evaluation, benefits, training, discipline, and termination), on the basis of any characteristic protected under applicable federal, state, or local laws.