Workforce Management Supervisor
Workforce Management Supervisor, Customer Operations
The Workforce Management Analyst is responsible for the real-time monitoring of all queues and skill sets, making adjustments to call allocations driven by real-time trends. The Workforce Management Analyst is responsible for the real-time monitoring of agents, ensuring adherence to their schedules, schedule changes, and the daily exception management of Verint and the telephony system. The Workforce Management Analyst is also responsible for tracking attrition, absenteeism, and unproductive hours.
- Conduct real-time monitoring of queues and skill sets, regardless of the location, and identifying intra-day trends. Maintain a special emphasis on looking for possible downtime and telephony issues.
- Work with NOC, Operations, and Remote Centers to manage and resolve downtime and telephony issues.
- Make adjustment to call and email allocations driven by the real-time trends and backlog management.
- Conduct real-time monitoring of agents through the Verint real-time adherence view to ensure schedule adherence and notify support personnel on the floor to resolve adherence issues.
- Handle agents' pending time-off requests, schedule swaps, trades, etc. and the daily exception management of Verint
- During low call volume allocate resources to alternative tasks.
- Communicate with remote centers to input all callout data into Verint in a timely fashion to ensure intraday in Verint is kept up to date for analysts and management team.
- Execute reporting packages for agents, teams, and programs to provide analysis of areas of opportunity, AHT, ACW, QA, Schedule Adherence, SVL stats for previous day, WTD, and MTD.
- Send out regular performance updates including interval and intraday SVLs, % to forecast, ASA, and callouts.
- Experience of working in large multi-skilled call center environments
- Use of WFM tools to produce call forecasting information
- Flexible thinker who is able to quickly adapt to changes in arrival volumes and patterns
- Load balancing and blending of call center resource across product lines and call centers
- Analytical and logical thinker with the ability to apply creative solutions to resource constraints
- Demonstrable commercial focus and business acumen in recommendations and decision making
- Proactive and able to work on own initiative
- Excellent MS office application knowledge including Excel & Access
- Stakeholder management
- Detailed understanding of resource planning processes
In addition, the ideal candidate will demonstrate the following competencies:
- Excellent Communicator, both written and oral, with the ability to communicate clearly and persuasively at all levels
- Excellent organizational skills, with the ability to collate and analyst data and deliver this to achieve maximum results
- Able to innovate and provide realistic solutions
- Flexible in working hours to meet the needs of the business
- The ability to promote the introduction of new ideas by continuous improvement initiatives
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic, professional individual
- Flexible and open to change and new information; adapts behavior and work methods accordingly
As part of our dedication to the diversity of our workforce, TripAdvisor is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or religion.
Meet Some of TripAdvisor's Employees
Senior Director Of Product, Restaurants & Attractions
Sanjay oversees every aspect of restaurant and attraction page interaction and information creation to gauge what works for TripAdvisor’s 350 million monthly visitors.
Back to top