TripAdvisor provides a unique, global work environment that captures the speed, innovation and excitement of a startup, at a thriving, growing and well-established industry brand. At TripAdvisor, you will be part of a dynamic, fun, and energetic team where you can immediately make meaningful contributions.
TripAdvisor is searching for a multifaceted UX writer to join the Experiences and Vacation Rentals team. In this role, you'll focus on communicating clearly with travelers, tour operators, and vacation rental home owners across various platforms. Under the guidance of the Senior Copywriter, you'll craft user-friendly copy that helps our supply partners grow their businesses and helps our travelers take unforgettable trips.
- Write clear, concise copy that turns complicated concepts into humanspeak
- Partner cross-functionally with Design, Product, Research, and other teams to create intuitive product experiences our users will love and come back to
- Balance creativity and a user-centered mindset with bottom-line thinking, always keeping your eye on business goals
- Maintain and help evolve the tone and style guides for our B2B and B2C messaging
- Pitch in on copy for CRM, site marketing, internal communications, and other teams as needed
- Organizational skills and flexibility to juggle multiple projects in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
- A collaborative work style, especially when it comes to the relationship between copy and design
- Empathy to identify user problems-and creativity and critical thinking skills to solve them
- Comfort working from a detailed brief, or no brief at all
- Strong communication skills. You'll participate in brainstorms, seek feedback from teammates and stakeholders, and even present in a meeting or two.
- The ability to strike a balance between showing initiative and seeking appropriate guidance from others
- Background with AP style guidelines
- A strong portfolio showing a variety of digital content (ideally UX, but we'll look at digital marketing too)
- Travel industry, eCommerce, and/or B2B experience desired but not required
- 2-3 years of relevant experience
Meet Some of TripAdvisor's Employees
Alex is part of the Places Team, which focuses on improving the quality of data on TripAdvisor’s site and working on back-end systems to ensure that information is useful and accurate.
Back to top